Chapter 12: Collateral Damage

Crystal's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they left I ran up to my room and quickly changed into something comfy. I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. I read every text that Jack sent me while he was on tour. And everything came to me, all the signs, all the clues, I hated myself for being so clueless. That's when they walked in. Lyn and Adri sat on both sides of the bed, the each gave me a hug and a pep talk, "Hey! Come on that jerk deserved what he got! He didn't deserve you! You're too good for that piece of shit!" Adri whispered in my ear. "Yeah! Don't get upset about that garbage can! You are perfect and any guy who deserves you is lucky to have you!" Lynda quickly shouted. "Thanks guys! But you just don't understand. All of these texts, the interrupted calls, the flying here and back! It was all just to cover it up! I hate myself! I'm such an idiot, the clues were all laying out in the open for me to find them! I'm humiliated!" I said as I wiped tears from my cheeks. *Ding-Dong* The doorbell rang.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynda's POV:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After all of what happened I could tell Crys was hurt. After we gave her a sec. to breathe and change we walked upstairs. "Hey! Come on that jerk deserved what he got! He didn't deserve you! You're too good for that piece of shit!" Adri whispered. "Yeah! Don't get upset over that garbage can! You are perfect and any guy who deserves you is lucky to have you!" I quickly added. "Thanks guys! But you just don't understand. All of these texts, the interrupted calls, the flying here and back! It was all just to cover it up! I hate myself! I'm such an idiot, the clues were all laying out in the open for me to find them! I'm humiliated!" Crystal pleaded. *Ding-Dong* The doorbell rang. I told Crys to stay here as I ran downstairs to answer it. I was surprised to see of all people standing there Emily, Jack's tour manager. "I heard what happened, Jack did what?" Emily asked. "Yeah, he broke her heart, he cheated, he is a loser!" I quickly yelled. "Jack would like to say a few things to her. That's of course if she will allow it, I don't want to intrude." Emily stated. "I would nev-" *step,step,step* I was I interrupted by Crystal's foot steps coming down the stairs, followed by Adriana's. "I'll give him 3 minutes." Crys said as me and Adri gasped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal's POV:

I heard Lyn bickering with someone down stairs. "I would nev--" Lyn said but was interrupted by my presence. "I'll give him 3 minutes." I said with anger on my face. "Very well, Jack you have three minutes to say what you must, but I'll let you know, if this gets out to the press," Emily stated. "Yeah, yeah, I'm done with my singing career." Jack said reluctantly. As he walked in he had an ice pack on his face, probably because I slapped him so hard. " Hurry up, I don't like to be kept waiting" I said as I sat on the couch prepared with the biggest come back I've ever had......

Woah! Omg it's getting real good! Can't wait to see what will happen next? Add this book to your library! You'll enjoy ever second of it! Btw thx for the reads! Thx to That_One_Lynda and ShawnTheMendesisBae they play Lynda and Adriana! Love ya
~Mia <3