Chapter 10: The Birthday

Crystal's POV:

"Wait, Kian you can't be serious?" I replied. "I was just joking, you know one beer gives you a buzz, and three beers, you're done." He responded. "Kian you gave me a heart attack!" I continued. "Oh by the way, can you come over tomorrow morning to help us decorate for my 21st birthday?" I asked Kian. "Of course! As long as we're invited." He humored. "Of course you're invited!" I shouted. "I'll be right back." I said. "Okay" Kian replied. As I walked back into the kitchen Kian wasn't there. Then as I turned around Kian jumped up from behind the counter and scared me! "OMG KIAN!" I screamed. "Did I get you" he asked as Adriana walked in. "Is everything okay in here?" She asked. "Yeah, I just scared her though!" Kian laughed. We all started to laugh. "Oh I totally forgot! We have to get to bed early so that we can wake up early to set up for your birthday Crys!" Adriana yelled. "Okay, I better get home then." Kian added. "Let me walk you since you had that beer." I laughed.
*Skip Walk*
"So I'll see you tomorrow." Kian said as he hugged me. "I'll see you then." I added.
*Skip Walk*
As I changed into my pjs I grabbed my phone and turned the lights to dim. I got comfortable in my blanket and looked through Instagram. I saw the picture that Adri had posted while she was on her date. And I saw the sweetest thing ever! Jack had posted a picture of me and him on my birthday last year, we were on the boardwalk and I was kissing his cheek. The caption read: "Missing her as I lay in bed, happy early birthday my little bunny wabbit!❤️." I commented, "Thx, bae. Missing you too💟" and I drifted to sleep. When I woke up I heard Adriana talking to someone downstairs. As I walked down I saw Kian and Adriana arguing. "What's going on?" I asked. "Kian is being a control freak!" Adrian yelled. "No I'm not! Adriana is! She said that your favorite color is teal so I bought a teal table cloth. But when I get here she has a dark blue table cloth!" Kian responded. "That is not true!" Adriana yelled. "Okay, that's enough! We'll just use the teal one for the kitchen counter and the blue one for the dining table. Alright?" I responded. "Alright" they both agreed. *Ding-Dong* The door bell rang. When I answered it Lynda was standing there with Matt! "OMG Matt! I've missed you so much!" I yelled. We hugged. "I missed you too, Crys." Matt responded. Me and Matt used to film challenge videos together on his channel until he went to Magcon. "Ahh hem." Lyn blurted. "Oh sorry Lyn!" I said as I hugged her. "So when is the party gonna start?" Matt asked. "Well let's see, I have to get dressed!" I said. "You guys are here really early!" I continued. "Okay you go get ready and me Matt, Lyn and Kian will set up." Adriana suggested. "Okay I'll be done in like an hour" I said. I went upstairs, took a shower, got dressed and did my make up! And it only took 45 minutes! My all time record! LOL I put on a really cute outfit! *See Picture Above* It was really casual but fancy. I walked downstairs and everything was coming together nicely. "You look really nice!" Kian announced. "Yeah, you look really pretty!" Lyn added. "You look gorgeous!" Adri finished. "Eh you look alright." Matt said kiddingly as he walked me down the stairs. It was about 12:00 in the afternoon and the party would start at 1:00. So we had about an hour to set up snacks and cook some food. I was just gonna make "Buffalo Dip" aka chicken dip with buffalo sauce and cream cheese. By the time we were done cooking it was 12:50, my friends would be here soon.

This was a good chapter! Btw chapter 11 will have two parts, meaning "Chapter 11 P1" or "Chapter 11 P2" just because it is going to be a juicy chapter! Okay thx so much for the reads! Also thx to ShawnTheMendesisBae and That_One_Lynda as Adriana and Lynda! Until next time and the until the juiciest chapter of all! :D