Chapter 6: Leaving Again

Crystal's POV:

It was about 5:00 in the morning when Jack woke me up. He told me that he had been up all night doing his laundry and packing. He told me that last night he got a text from his tour manager, Emily. She had told him that he had to leave today to get on a plane to go back on tour! I got a giant pit in my stomach like a hole burning through a piece of paper. He looked at me and said, "You'll be alright! I promise you." I couldn't help but cry. He had just gotten home and now he was leaving again! My heart melted, like an ice cream cone on a hot day, like a chocolate bar in the hot sun! Valentine's Day was tomorrow! And he was leaving again! "Babe? Please don't be mad! I'm sorry, you know that I love you! And you and I will FaceTime everyday!" Jack said sweetly. "I know, but you just got back! You know that I've missed you!" I pleaded. "I know, I'm sorry!" Jack replied. "Can you drop me off at the airport? It will be quick." He asked. "Yeah, just let me change." I responded as I wiped the tears from my face. By this time Adriana had already been up, she offered to come with us and I agreed.
-----------------------------
I put on my onesie and put my hair in a bun. I took a picture of me and Jack standing in the mirror. He was hugging me from behind, and was kissing my check. I tried to smile but you could tell that I was sad. I posted it on Instagram and wrote, "Last day with my teddy bear❤️. Will miss you lots my baby." And I tagged him and then all of my subscribers and followers were commenting stuff like, "he's rude" or "why is he leaving her" and others were supportive like "it's gonna be fine" or "you'll be alright". Which made me feel a little better. We had got in the car and are now on the way to the airport. Which was about a 30 minute drive so we had some time to talk. He said that if I wanted to talk to Emily I could but she didn't really like taking "ideas", whatever that means.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pulled up to the drop off area. We both got out of the car and hugged really tight. Then we kissed and he grabbed his bags and walked into the airport. As I saw him get smaller in the distance my eyes started to water. Then Adriana hopped in the front seat and gave me a big hug! She told me, "Everything will be alright okay! And if he hurts you, I'll beat his ass!" I smiled and hugged her again. Then we drove home. On the way there we decided that we should just go to Starbucks now since we were already out. Then as we pulled into the driveway I saw Kian arguing with some girl. Then I recognized who she was. It was Andrea Russet. She had flowers in her hand, but not for long because by the time we were out of the car she had threw them at Kian. He looked over at us giving us a signal to stay away from her. We walked into the house and sat down at the kitchen counter. Then I got a text from Jack saying, "Just boarded the plane, got a window seat. Your favorite! Text you soon! Love you babe❤️." "My favorite seat? You're lucky, but not lucky, because I'm not there with you!" I responded. Then there was a knock on the door....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow Jack is leaving Crystal again! And Andrea finally came into play! Hope you guys enjoy long chapters! I will start to make shorter ones eventually. If you have any suggestions be sure to leave a comment so I can add in your guys' ideas! Love you lots!~Mia❤️