Chapter 31- plans for the big day

Start from the beginning

"We should go downstairs soon they be coming within a hour." Amelia said.

"Right I don't think that we want my dad to tease us by his version of 'fun'." I said. She blushed and I felt my cheeks heat up too. We got ready and went downstairs hand in hand. We had our breakfast and then departed for My family's old house. It was in the middle of a forest like our other house in Juneau. We pulled out in front and and me and Amelia looked at it.

"Wow it's looks awesome!" Amelia I smiled.

"C'mon let's go." I said. Amelia nodded and we entered the house hand-in-hand. Inside was very spacious and well... like our other home I guess. I looked around and then I was pulled in to a hug. I looked up to see that it was my mum. Amelia was laughing and went over to greet rest of the family.

"Max, I missed you! How do you find it here?" Mum said. I looked at her and I smiled. Mums they are all the same.

"Mum it's great here and I missed you too!" I said. Mum then gave me a look.

"Was Amelia evil to you?" She said.

"If making me put towels away in the morning evil then yes otherwise no." I said truthfully. Mum smiled.

"That's alright because no one will be evil to my Max." My mum started then paused. "Well... technically you are Amelia's but you are still my son." I like that... I'm Amelia's. I had a big smile plastered on my face and I don't know how stupid I look with it on but I don't care then My dad came and gave me a hug, squishing me in the process.

"C-can't... B-breathe!" I managed to say. I heard will chuckle and then put me on my feet.

"Missed you son! Had no-one to tease!" He said. I smiled I wonder when he will start...

"Missed you too dad!" I said and your teasing- suprisingly.

"So... did you knock her up then?" He said. blushed I was just about to say something but Amelia came to the rescue.