Michaels pov

We've been home from the hospital for about a month and a half Luke's coming over today to pick up Nikki and babysit for a few hours while me and Paige um... Enjoy each other's company, if you catch my drift. "Hey babe can you come in here and watch Nikki will I get dressed?" "Yeah baby, I'm coming." I walk into the living room and see my gorgeous girlfriend holding my beautiful sleeping baby. Paige carefully lifts the baby off her trying not to wake her, it didn't work. ~baby crying ~ I take her from Paige and hold her against my shoulder. "It's ok baby, daddy's here, I'm here baby girl, I'm here." I whisper as she gently falls back asleep. "You're such a good daddy, Michael." Paige whispers in my ear, as she kisses me on my cheek. I smile at her words. I suddenly hear a nock at the door, "I'm coming." I open the door to see Luke my best mate standing there. "Hey man, hey Nikki-wiki." He says as he takes her from my arms. "Thanks for this man, I owe you one." "No problem Mikey." "Hey babe, hey Luke." Paige says as she hugs Luke. "Well, I guess I'll leave you guys to it, say bye to momma and daddy, Nikki." "Bye baby girl, I love you." Paige and I say in unison.
Five minutes later *
"So what do you wanna do ba-" she cuts me off by kissing me hard. "Damn baby." "Does that answer your question babe?" She says as she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist. " hell yeah it does! Let's do this babe!" I say as I kiss her neck. I walk us to our bedroom. I lay her on here back and start making out with her. I pull off her top and start kissing down her to her breast. " take off your shirt." She commanded. I do as she says. She pulls of her shorts as I take off my jeans. I stop and stare at her beautiful body. "Damn Paige, your so beautiful." "No I'm not." "Yes baby you are." "I love you so much." "I love you too." I say as I start kissing down her body till I reach the hem of her panties. I slowly pull them of her legs and throw them to the side, I spread her legs a part and start kissing her and licking her down there. She starts moaning. "Oh my god Michael!" "You like that baby?" I say as I chuckle under my breath. She pulls away from me " sit down Michael, it's your turn baby." She says. I do as she says right before I take of my boxers. She stands in front of me and gets on her knees. She looks up at me and gives me a devilish grin, right before she puts my dick in her mouth. " fuck baby." I groan. As she start going up and down on my hard on I throw my head back and start groaning. " b-baby I I'm gonna c-cum." I managed to say. She pulls away from me. "What the hell Paige?!" "I want you to cum when your inside me Michael." "Whatever you want beautiful." I say as I pull a condom out of the drawer of my night stand. I put it on . " get up here baby." I say as she jumps up on our queen sized bed. She lays down and I get on top of her. "You ready?" "Yeah." She says. I line my self up to her and slowly push myself into her. She moans and closes her eyes as I start thrusting my self into her, picking up the pace a little. "Fast- faster m-Michael faster." She tells me "you sure babe." "Yeah, I want all of you in me." "You always manage to turn me on even more." She starts moaning even louder and arching her back. "I'm gonna cum Michael." "I'm close to baby." About 3 minutes later I feel her release her self, and a few seconds later i do the same. I flip my self off of her and lay right next to her. "That was... Just... Wow." "You were really good to baby, I love you Paige." "I love you too Michael." "Come on baby we need to shower we have dinner reservations at six so we only have an hour to get ready." "Shower with me?" "Of course." I say as I smile at her. ~10 minutes later ~
We start getting dressed. I decide to wear black skinny jeans and a flannel shirt with my black converse. Paige comes out of the bathroom wearing a cream colored dress completely covered in lace that has sleeves that stop at her elbows, and she puts a brown braided belt with it, her cristal necklace and owl ring and brown wedges, and she curled her hair and put it into a ponytail . "You look amazing baby." "You don't look too bad you're self." She says.