Chapter 5

Michaels pov

I wake up and notice I'm lying in a hospital bed , I fucking hate hospitals, but in the bed next to me is Paige holding a baby. "Hey your up mr. Concussion." "My baby." "Yeah, Michael meet your daughter ,Nicole Michelle rose Clifford ." She got up and handed me the tiny child, I cradled her in my arms as she opened her tiny little eyes, " green-ish blue."I say "just like her daddy's." Paige says. Brown hair with a red-ish tent , just like her momma."
I look down at the little human being, I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I took part in creating this amazing little girl. She was perfect in every single way. "My baby, my little princess, Nicole, perfect." I say
She looks so much like you Michael." Paige says "yeah she does, wait Nicole Michelle rose c-Clifford?" "Yeah, it suits her." Mhmmm yeah she's amazing." "Hi baby, I'm your daddy, I'll always be there for you even when you think I'm the worst I'll still be there to catch when you fall to protect you from the evil in this world, and embarrass you a lot and probably scar the holy hell out of so boy that some how thinks he's good enough for you, but isn't because your just that amazing, I love you my sweet baby girl, forever." "Michael..... That was .. Just wow, I've never seen this Side of you be for." "Well I never had a kid before now." "I love you, both of you." Forever and always.

                                       Nicole Michelle Rose Clifford, born 3-12-16