15

"all i asked was that you tell me everything, and you cant even do that!" i yelled, pushing a pleading sam away from me. "babe please, its not what it looks like," he said, his eyes glossy. "THEN WHAT THE HELL IS IT? CAUSE TO ME IT LOOKED LIKE THAT BITCH WAS RIDING YOU, SAMUEL!" i screamed, tears going down my face. his face softened. "am i not good enough, sam?" i asked. "no, your plenty good enough, babe," he said, stepping towards me. "then why? why this?" i asked, motioning to the office around us. "i-i dont know, alyssa. but please dont leave," he cried, running his hands through his platinum hair. "bullshit. you know exactly why you did this," i spat, wiping away some tears. "i just wasnt thinking. i had you in my mind the whole time," he said. "you know what sam? i trusted you through everything. i told you everything. i loved you, sam," i cried, looking down at the floor. "and i love you too, alyssa, i do," he said a sincere look on his face. "no you dont. dont fucking lie to me," i said, crying even more.

-At Home-

i sniffed as i put my last thing in my bag. "alyssa, please," sam begged, walking up beside me. "too late sam. you made your choice," i said, picking up my two bags, and grabbing the handle of my suitcase. i brushed past him, wheeling everything down the steps. i walked to the door, having sam stop me. "alyssa, dont do this to me, i need you," he cried, his face red. i kissed his cheek, opening the door. "you did this to yourself," i said, stepping outside into the warm california air. "guess i wont be needing this anymore," i said, taking my ring off, and tossing it on the ground by his feet. i walked to my car, packing everything up. he looked at me, sorrow written all over his face. "oh, and tell stassie i said hi," i weakly smiled, driving off.

The End

--
Book 2 Coming Soon!
(sis said plot twist; sammys gay)