4

quick note. holy sshitttt this pic of sammy is like amazing! and thanks for reading!
••••••••••••••♣
i got off of sammys lap, and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of Voss water. nate walked in the kitchen. i hopped on the counter, opening my water. nate stood inbetween my legs, placing his hands on my upper thigh. "w-what are you doing," i whispered, gulping. "c'mon, babygirl, we all know i could please you better," he whispered. "n-nate, stop," i said, trying to keep my voice down. i was already weak from being called baby girl. "alyssa, i know you want a change," he said, grabbing my waist pulling me to him. "nate seriously, GET OFF," i shouted. sammy ran into the room, just as soon as nate was about to kiss me. "nate, get the fuck away," sammy said through gritted teeth. "bro, chill. i was just talking to her," he paused looking at me, "right ba-" he was cut off by a fist conecting with his jaw. i gasped, seeing sammys eyes were dark. he was repeatedly beating nates face in. i tried pulling him off but it was too dufficult. nate flopped over, now punching sammy. "GUYS STOP," i said yelling. jack came running in. "alyssa! whatre you doing standing there! stop them!" jack yelled he pulled them apart."I already tried that!" he may be small but damn is he strong. i pulled sammy away. "damn baby, that was scary," i said, looking at his face. just his lip was busted. i turned around and walked over to nate. i smiled, and slapped him in the face. "go fuck a goat," i spat, walking away.