11

hopefully you guys consider this a long chapter. ive been writing on it for two days sooo. i was gonna write like a smut or fluff but i didnt cause i write it in school and thatd be really weird. i mean its weird enough writing one at home, but at school??? BLECH!! Anyways, new update cause i love you guys!!!
πππππ
i slipped on my black heels, looking into the mirror as i stood up. sam decided to take me out to dinner. so its basically a date. its only about 6, but he wanted to do it earlier because he wants to 'hang out and talk' with me.
i grabbed a clutch, slipping my phone and some cash in there. i walked down the stairs, where sam was waiting for me. his eyes lit up when he saw my dress. it was a long black one, with a very low-cut neck. it showed part of my breasts, but not enough to make sam upset. (might have a pic above idk) "you look stunning baby," he smiled, pulling me to him and kissing my forehead. "thank you. and you look nice too. that color looks nice on you," i smiled, straightening up his tie. "black? its the same suit i wear every time i go to the office," he laughed. i giggled. "but thank you, baby girl," he smiled. he grabbed my hand, leading me out to the car. he opened the door to the white maserati, letting me get in and situated before closing the door. i buckled up as he ran over to his side, getting in, and also buckling up. "damn sammy, i was hoping youd do one of those cool slides on the hood of the car," i sighed, causing him to bust into laughter. he started the car. "im scared if i did that, id rip this tux," he smiled, pulling out of the driveway. he rested his hand on my thigh, driving away from the gated community.

*Skip Car Ride*

we pulled up to the fancy restaurant. sammy parked the car, turning it off. i got out of the car, walking over to sam, linking my hand into his. we walked into the waiting area. a woman in her mid-forties greeted us. "bonjour, welcome. name please?" she spoke in a french accent. "wilkinson," sam spoke, his voics booming through the empty room. "okay, right this way, mr. and mrs. wilkinson," she smiled picking up two menus and leading us to a secluded table off away from the others. "so, the drinks are on the back page, alcohol only for 21 plus, then my favorite meal is the mushroom ravioli in a lobster sauce," she said, showing us where on the menu. "i hope you enjoy your meal, and someone will be with you shortly," she said, walking away. i looked through the menu, staring at the drinks, trying to decide which one i want. i looked a little longer, finally deciding on peach flavored sparkling water. "what are you gonna get, babe?" i asked, him peering up from his menu. "well, either the mushroom raviolo, or the chefs choice," he said, surveying the menu. "how about i get chefs choice, and you get the ravioli, and we can split them and share them, yeah?" i said, looking at his handsome face. he smiled. "great idea, baby girl," he said. just then, a waitress came up, smiling. "hi, my names billie" (JEAN, IS NOT MY LOVER!!! lmao sorry) "and ill be your server today. may i ask what your drinking?" she said, taking out her note pad. "uh, ill have a glass of white wine," sam said. "and for the goregeous lady," she smiled. i blushed, "the sparkling peach water," i said softly. she went ahead and took oir orders, seeing that we were done deciding what we wanted.

××× At Home ×××

"that was amazing, thank you baby," i smiled, kissing sam. "your welcome, besides, you deserve it. im hardly ever home during the week because of work," he said, holding me by my waist. "please, sam. you do a lot too," i spoke. "i want to spoil my princess," he smiled. "you do not spoil me," i said. "baby girl, dont deny that your daddy spoils you," he smirked. okay, he was right, im spoiled. but so is he. he gets what he wants, when he wants it. "your spoiled too and you know it," i said crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled, rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

** Thirty Minutes Later (srry for all the time hops**

I went downstairs to see sam on the phone with someone. "look daysha, i cant come in tomorrow, theyll have to come here if they want to meet," he paused. "im planning on spending time with my girl," he finished. i sat beside him on the couch. i undid his tie, tossing it on the coffee table. i then undid the top three buttons on his shirt. "im sorry, but thats final," he sighed. he looked at me and mouthed a 'sorry'. i nodded my head, mouthing an 'its okay'. "okay, thank you. yes, that time will be fine. yes, have a nice night, okay bye," he spoke, hanging up. "so?" i smiled. "having a dinner tomorrow. some people want to invest in the company," he sighed. i kissed his cheek. "hey, this could be a sign, baby. look at it as a good fucking sign," i smiled. (btw shes changed). he smiled, kissing my lips quickly.

"and one more thing, lyss," he spoke, rubbing the back of his neck.

"yeah?" i asked.

"daysha told me one of the people," he spoke.

"okay...?" i said.

"its nate and his father,"