Singing

Dipper was listening to the music on Bill's phone. "Hey what your doing there?" Bill asked. "Wistening to mwsic." Dipper said. Bill nodded. Bill took one of the earbuds and put it in his ear.
Bill started singing.

My youth
My youth is yours
Trippin' on skies
Sipping waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Run away now and forever more
My youth
My youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

Dipper clapped. "You sing weally good big bwother." Bill blushed, "Thanks kid." Dipper giggled, "You could be famous and of course you'll bwing me with you on your tours, wight?" Bill laughed, "Sure Pine Tree. We will travel the world and I'll be a famous singer." Dipper nodded, "And you can start by singing here." Bill nodded, "Okay, only if you get enough people to come."
Dipper jumped up, "Let's go to town." For the entire afternoon they went up to people asking them if they could come.

Time-Skip to The Concert

It was packed. Almost the entire population of Gravity Falls was there. But could you saw no to such an adorable face. Mabel said, "Now introducing the greatest singer. Bill Cipher!!" Bill walked up on the stage. He sang awesomely. (Yes I know that isn't a word)

(The song he sings)

Everyone clapped wildly. Some even whistled. Bill struck a bow. He said, "I wanna thank Dipper for telling me to do this!" Dipper walked up to the stage. Bill picked him up. "I wuv you, big bwother!" Dipper told him. "I love you too." Bill said.

♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♣♥♦♠♣♥

This was more of a filler chapter. But even so I wanna dedicate this to MiraMichealis. She was the one who introduced me to Troye Sivan. So thank her for the awesome songs.