chapter 3

Back at the hotel, Kelley walked into Hope's hotel room and Hope was shaking and her eyes were red from crying.
"Hopey what happened?" said Kelley sitting down next to Hope.
"Twitter" and Kelley immediately knew that Hope was getting hate on social media again. Kelley suddenly got upset because no one really knew how sweet and wonderful Hope really was. After rooming together in London for the 2012 Olympics, Kelley was the first and only person Hope trusted with her deepest darkest secrets, besides Carli of course. Kelley had become her rock and she was so grateful for her each and every day. "They said that I deserve all this legal drama and suspension but I would never do anything to hurt anyone" Hope said and looked down at the floor sadly. Kelley snuggled into her side.
"Hope don't let it get to you. Whoever framed you for this issue is a jerk and you will get out of this legal stuff I promise. I believe you didn't do it, the team believes you, and the judge will believe you too" Kelley cooed and held Hope in her arms as she cried herself to sleep. 'It's not fair', she thought, 'everyone thinks my Hopey is just a big bad goal keeper but she is the sweetest person I've ever met even enduring all she has been through'. As she thought this she began to cry, waking up Hope.
"Kel, what's wrong?"
"It's not fair Hopey! You didn't do anything, you are not allowed to play in the games, and you aren't even allowed to practice with the team. I am playing on the field and all you can do is watch from the sidelines. It's not fair and I'm just upset" they were both crying "Kelley, hey don't cry it's ok. I'm ok. Yeah it's sad, but I'm here with my team, my friends. That is the best thing for me" they both smiled. Hope reached her arm protectively around Kelley and they fell asleep happy.