00:05

[Min Yoongi]

We walked back up the street in silence. There was a small distance between us, as if Jimin was following me even though he knew the way.

I hated awkward situations but wasn't very good at getting myself out of them. We turned the final corner and I could see my house. I stopped walking and Jimin walked into my back.

"O-oh, I'm sorry."

I laughed at his cute nervous state. "My fault." I said. He nodded and just like that, silence fell upon us again. But I didn't start walking. I just stood, waiting for him to complain.

He didn't.

"Don't you want me to start walking again?" I questioned, turning around so I could face him. "I don't want to be rude."

I rolled my eyes at his manners. "But I'm being annoying." He seemed to think about my words for a bit before replying. "You are, but you're also my customer."

His response made me huff I'm annoyance. I spun around and continued towards my house. I could hear his footsteps trailing behind mine.

"Can I have the round one with the blue and brown design?"

His nose scrunched up in disgust and I scoffed. "Rude."

He scowled at me, not saying anything as he pulled his backpack off his back. He opened it and searched around before pulling one out and throwing it at my face. He didn't apologise for his action, instead repacking his bag and standing up.

He held his hand out. "Three pounds"

I shook my head, folding my arms after throwing the tea towel back at his face. "I don't pay for bad service." He glared at me, clearly pissed off at my words.

I tried not to laugh as he went red I'm anger. "Fine, no teatowel then." And he ran off.

I watched him sprint away from me, not realising that he had left his bag on the floor.

--

I don't remember writing this but I did so here you are