"Dunno." He shrugged, looking over at you. "You wanna watch something on Netflix?" He asked you reaching forward for the remote, you nodded your head in answer. "Sure." That's how you ended up with Bojack Horseman playing quietly in the background, you weren't really paying attention to it though, suddenly very tired and you made yourself more comfortable on the couch.

Just as you were drifting off, you felt the sudden urge to giggle as Michael ran his hands over the soles of your feet, you laughed attempting to sit up, more awake now that you had realized what was going on. You looked up to see Michael smirking at you, and before you knew it, his hand was closed around your ankle keeping your foot in place.

And then he was tickling you.

"Michael stop!" You squealed through laughter trying and failing to get your foot out of his grip, he had the other one trapped under his arm. "S-seriously, Mi-Mike, quit!" You giggled uncontrollably as you pushed yourself up in order to push at his shoulder to get him to let up a little bit.

By now, Michael was laughing at you and you knew that this was going to be it, every time he wanted something from you he was going to tickle you.

"Please Mike!" You pleased again, trying to reach the hand on your ankle but you could quite get it. After ages of torture, he finally stopped and released your ankle, you pulled it away quickly in case he changed his mind. You glared at him. "I was almost asleep you dick." You said, not really angry, but not happy either.

"I'm sorry baby." He said, a smile and laugh still evident in his voice. He started to move closer to you but you pulled your legs up to your body so your knees were under your chin. "I'm not gonna tickle you again, I promise." You looked a little skeptical, but lowered your legs anyway, allowing him to pull you into his chest for a cuddle.

"I don't know why I put up with you." You joked, wrapping your arms around his waist tightly sand settling deeper into his embrace. You felt him chuckle and place a kiss to the top of your head.

"Yeah, I don't know either, but I'm glad you do." He smiled into your hair and you smiled too, not that he could see it.

"I'm glad I do too." You whispered, already feeling yourself falling back to sleep in your boyfriends arms.

Luke Hemmings

Waking up early was something you were kind of used to, and as much as you wish you would lay in bed for hours without doing anything, you needed to get up and be productive. So, that's how you found yourself awake at nine on a Sunday, in Luke's kitchen making breakfast. You didn't expect Luke to be awake for at least another hour, so when a pair of arms encircled your waist you nearly dropped what you were holding.

"Shit. Sorry." He whispered into your neck, not letting go of your waist and his voice was groggy with sleep and he was just in his boxers, and if you didn't love this boy so much, you would have turned and slapped him.

"You're an idiot." You giggled a little, turning your head to face him and nosing at his cheek until his bought his head out of your neck to give you a kiss. You both smiled into it, causing it to brake away, but you didn't mind.

"What are you making?" He asked you, turning to look at what was in front of you. You moved forward, him following slightly before releasing you a little to allow you to reach something. He kept his hands on your hips though, his fingers digging in a little and you giggled as the sensation shot through your nerves.

You turned quickly and tried to move out of his hands but he had you there firmly, squeezing you again to hear you giggle. You covered your mouth to try and back out of him knowing that you were ticklish, but it was too late. He was smirking and you knew he had figured it out.

You tried once again to get out of his grip but he was stronger than you, obviously, and he kept you there firmly with one arm while using the other hand to tickle your hips and sides. You laughed loudly, squirming and trying in vain to get away.

"St-stop, Lu-" You were cut of by another onslaught of tickles as you turned in his arms. "St-stop or I won't co-cook you break-f-fast!" You squealed, wriggling again. Once he heard that, he slowly but surely stopped moving his fingers against your side, but still held you firmly in place in front of him.

"I'm sorry." He giggled a little, the one he does, where he nose scrunches up, and you cursed him then for being so god dammed cute. "I just really love your laugh." He smiled down at you placing a quick kiss to your lips, before pulling back and stepping away slightly. You glared at him.

"Then tell a joke." You smirked a little. "Oh, wait, you're not funny." You giggled at his look of fake hurt as his hand flew to cover his heart.

"You know, that really hurts me, Y/N." He pretended to sniffle. You rolled your eyes and turned back to the breakfast you were cooking.

"Yeah, well, don't tickle me and I won't insult you." He came up behind you hugging you once again and placed a kiss to your shoulder, then your neck, then your temple. You leaned back into his embrace out of habit.

"I'm sorry, love." He whispered into your hairline, knowing he wasn't really sorry, but you weren't really mad, so it didn't really matter.

~Hope you liked <3  Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com ~