You tried your hardest not to laugh when he did that in particular. But you couldn't help it, you were particularly sensitive there today for some reason, and before you knew it, you were smiling into the kiss, and then laughing quietly into his mouth that was still pressed to yours. Calum pulled back then, his eyes shining with his own smile and his lips red and swollen from kissing, you let your eyes linger on them for a moment.

"What's funny?" He asked, a laugh in his voice. You shook your head, signaling nothing was and then pulled his face down towards you to kiss him again. Calum followed, pressing a short kiss to your lips and then gliding his lips down your jaw line while his hands crawled up your sides again. Once more, you giggled without being able to stop yourself.

That's when Calum noticed. He pulled back properly then and looked down at you, a sly grin on his lips and you gulped, worried.

"Are you by any chance a little bit ticklish?" He grinned even wide when he noticed your eyes wide with innocence and worry.You started to shake your head, not able to say anything. You tried once more to distract him with a kiss, but his fingers dug into your sides and you let out a high pitched giggle and squirmed under the touch.

"No. S-stop, p-please, Cal-Calum." You tried in between laughter as he looked down at you taking in your cute giggle and happy smile besides the fact that he was actually torturing you. You tried to push at his hands, but they had a strong grip to keep you in place as his fingers continued to find more places to tickle you. "Cal s-stop please!"

After what felt like an age, his fingers slowed and you were able to catch your breath. Before he could decide you tickle you again. which you were pretty sure he was thinking about, you pushed yourself up and flipped the two of you over so you could straddle his waist.

"That wasn't nice, you know." You glared at him from your new position and you saw his eyes darken slightly. His hands came to rest on both of your thighs and he looked p at you.

"What are you gonna do about it, princess?" He smirked, licking his lips slightly. You smirked back, a devilish idea forming in your mind. You leaned down to his collar bone and started to place a trail of kisses from there up to his ear, when you kissed the spot under his ear, he took a sharp intake of breath and his fingers dug into the skin of your thighs slightly.

"I think," You started in the sexiest voice you could muster, "I'm going to," Another kiss to his neck. Then another and another...before you pulled back and hopped of the bed quicker than he could catch you. "go and take a bath and leave you to deal with your own little problem." You giggled when you backed away, catching his look of utter surprise and confusion.

"Fuck." Was all you heard as the bathroom door closed behind you. You laughed a little to yourself. You knew he'd get you back later but you were content for now knowing that he might think twice next time about tickling you.

Michael Clifford

"Mikey?" You called from the kitchen in his house, you heard a faint 'Yeah?' from his mancave in reply. "You want a drink or anything?" You were over at his more than at our own house at this point, and now that he was home from tour for a little bit, you made it your permanent home, Mikey not wanting to leave his mancave. "Whatever's fine, thanks babe.'

You rolled your eyes at him a little, but grabbed two cans of coke and the snacks you had originally been sent to get, not that you minded, there was only so much of watching Mikey game that you could take. You carried the sweets and popcorn plus the drinks back to the games room and smiled when Mikey looked up to see you enter.

"What you playing now?" You asked, plopping yourself back down on the opposite end of the sofa to Michael. You lifted your legs and Michael automatically picked up his hand in order for you to rest your feet in his lap.