Chapter 13

Hey guys!  Thanks so so much for 3k views!  I love all you readers, and I'm glad you're still enjoying my story.

(Lachlan's POV)

I watch as the elevator doors open and I spot the most rage inducing person ever.

Ryan.

So many thoughts whirl through my head on the things I want to do to him.

I march up to Ryan and get right  in his face.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I ask him.

"Oh hey Lachlan, how's your head doing?" Ryan asks me with a smile.

"Listen here Ryan, I don't know who the hell gave you the right to come here, but I'm just gonna say that you don't deserve to even be near Jerome, let alone Mitch.  I think you should turn around and move your inconsiderate ass back home!" I whisper to him. 

Ryan stares at me for a second and then smiles while grabbing my shirt to bring his mouth closer to my ear.  He then whispers "Watch it kangaroo, or else I'm going to put you back where you belong."

He releases me by forcefully pushing my chest, which makes me stumble backwards.  I really want to fight with him, but I know that will only cause more trouble.

He walks into Jerome's room leaving me stuck with the boys again.

"What the hell is Ryan doing here?" Vik asks.

"I don't know, but it doesn't seem good." I worriedly answer

"Look man, you need to explain what just happened in there with Mitch, because you obviously know what's up." Rob says.

 "I don't even know where to start." I say brushing my hair with my hands and sitting in a chair next to the couch my mates were on (the order on the couch: Preston, Rob, Vik). 

"How about you start with the pointy teeth and sharp claws.  What was all that about?" Vik asked.

"Look....... it's a long story, but here's the short version.  Not too long ago, Mitch got infected with the wolf curse, and...... you know....... bad things happen." 

But then I was interrupted by Preston yelling "Well what the heck happened?"

"Maybe you should let me finish the damn story." I yell back at him.

That may have been a bit too harsh of me to say because now Preston is completely silent.

But before I could continue the story, I see Ryan walking out Jerome's room with Mitch right behind him hanging his head low.  I walk up to them, but Ryan just pushes me back.

"You wanna go mate!!?" I yell at Ryan, ready to punch him.

Mitch grabs my hand and looks into my eyes. "Don't Lachlan, it's fine."

"What the hell is going on?" I asked concerned.

"Goodbye Lachlan." he says and walks away.  That was the last time I saw him that day.

(Mitch's POV)

-In Ryan's car-

"So, what happens now?" I ask Ryan.

"Well Mitchell, since you asked so nicely," ugh I hate his sarcasm "we are going back to my place for a special treat."