Chapter 7

Guys, you're the actual best.  I got 100 more views in only two days.  Like how the heck is that possible.  I have no idea how to repay you guys.  Oh wait, I know!  How about I release the new Poofless fanfic this week!!!!  Yep you heard it.  In honor of so many views in such little time, I'm going to be making the new Poofless fanfic by this week, so be sure to keep your eye on that.  Anyway, I'll post the other information at the end of this chapter.  Enjoy and leave positive feedback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mitch's POV)

Jerome's been really weird these past 3 days.  He's been too happy and excited after our conversation in my room.  I wonder what he could be doing.  Is he trying to plan a surprise for me?  I don't know, but it's starting to freak my out a little more than me turning into a large beast.

Jerome calls me to the front door, and I'm not gonna lie, this is the first time I didn't want to go to Jerome.  I arrive at the door and I ask Jerome "What the heck is happening?  You've been too quite yet happy these whole entire 3 days, what's your deal?"

Jerome just stares into my eyes and gives me the biggest smile I think I've ever seen on him.  He then speaks and says "I brought us a new friend to stay with us!"

I just look at him with confusion and reply back "What do you mean a new friend????"

The doorbell rings, and Jerome probably broke the record for the world's largest smile.  He opens the door, and I can't believe who I see.  It's Lachlan!!!  What is he doing here?  Is this the surprise Jerome was talking about?

I manage to say "Hey Lachlan, what's going on?!  What are you doing here?"

"Oh. well Jerome said it would be ok if I could live with you guys."

I looked at Lachlan and then at Jerome.  At first I was kind of shocked that Jerome didn't inform me that he just invited Lachlan to come and live with us.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Lachlan is like a brother to me, but Jerome can't just be telling all of our friends to come and live with us.  It's just not right, but I'm actually kind of happy that he's gonna be living with us.  The only downside to this was that Jerome and I weren't going to be alone together anymore.  "Welcome home!"

I go to Lachlan's taxi to help him bring in his luggage.  I accidentally drop his calendar on the sidewalk while carrying one of his small bags.  I set the bags down and go to grab the calendar.  I open it and see this is his planning calendar to help him arrange what videos to upload each day, smart.  I then see today's date.  I can't help noticing that there is a new moon today, according to this.  Hmm, I wonder, would this moon affect me just like the full moon?

A few hours later when it's night....

It took so long, but we finally unpacked Lachlan's stuff into his own little room.  His room is right next to Jerome's, which makes me a bit jealous since he's much closer to Jerome now than I am.  We enter his room to take a good look at it, and realize that the doorknob is loose.  "Man, maybe we should call someone to help with this." says Jerome.  I then thought, maybe if i fix the doorknob, Jerome might see me as a very intelligent and hardworking man (Don't ask why xD).  "I'll fix it!" I say, even though I have never fixed anything in my life, other than technology.

I go to grab the tool kit from the closet, and I head straight back to Lachlan's door.  I start unscrewing some nails from the knob, and I put in new ones.  I screw them on tight, and I think that should do it.  First I close it in the hallway, works perfectly.  I enter his room and close the door, the knob falls off....  Not only did the knob fall off, but if fell on the opposite side I was on.  I try to open the door by pulling on the hole where the knob was, but there was no use, the door wouldn't budge a bit.  Even the tool kit was on the other side of me.  What the hell!  I am literally trapped in Lachlan's room.

I can feel the new moon above me, and so far it hasn't done anything to me.  Whoops, spoke too soon.  All of a sudden, I'm getting these "visions" in my head.  I see Lachlan and Jerome making out on the couch downstairs right now.  I know it can't be real because Jerome is out at Ryan's right now, but I can't help myself.  It feels so real, my pulse starts to race.  I'm getting angrier by the second.  I try to control myself, but all I see is the vision.  I start transforming, and before you know it, the beast inside has fully tranformed.

(Lachlan's POV)

Man I love this sandwich I just made for myself.  It's loaded with meats and sauces that I can't even explain.  I gotta say, Mitch and Jerome sure do know how to pick their foods.  I have to upload my one video now, but where did I leave my mouse?  Oh wait, I remember now, I left it back in my room.  I go upstairs to my room, and notice that my door is shut and no longer has a knob on it.  I also realize that there is a tool box just sitting here in the hallway.  I thought Mitch was suppose to be fixing this.

I really do need to get into my room to fetch my mouse.  I grab the knob that lays on the ground and try positioning it to where I can unlock the door.  *CLICK* the door makes when it finally unlocks.  I walk into the room to find my mouse, but it's so dark.  I think I just heard a weird noise too, like growling maybe.  Where is the light switch?  I find it and switch it on, and I see this huge, horrifying beast right before my eyes.

My first reaction was my eyes growing ten times bigger the size they normally are.  I then lunge back and trip over a box, making me slam the door close, which made the knob fall out again.  I was trapped in my room.  The beast is slowing coming towards me.  I start sobbing and saying "Please don't do this," but it kept inching closer and closer to me.  

The beast is now directly 3 inches from my face.  It's teeth are showing, and it won't stop growling.  He looks directly in my eyes now, and I see his.  They're glowing a golden color.  They actually looked really nice.  We stared more at each other, and I started to calm down.  Something about this beast told me that I was going to be completely safe.  

I want to say this beast is a wolf.  That will be my nickname for him for now.  The wolf stopped growling and baring its teeth at me.  It walked right next to my side, and sat down right next to me.  Its fur felt so soft, and this wolf felt so nice.  

I started feeling tired, but the only place to sleep was on the floor.  I laid down on the cool wooden floor, and the wolf snuggled up right next to me.

Skip to the next morning.... 

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes.  Damn that hurts.  I look to the side where the wolf was laying, and I didn't see a wolf.  Instead, I saw a naked Mitch laying by my side.  I immediately push myself to the wall, and I try to breathe calmly.  Mitch was the wolf? I thought to myself.  No no no, that can't be possible.  Mitch wakes up from my startleness, and once again, we stare each other down.

Mitch speaks first, "Look Lachlan, I know this might seem kind of weird, but..."  He didn't know what to say after that, because there isn't anything to say.  He knew exactly what I saw.

"So.....like.......what are you?"  I barely manage to say.

He looked like he didn't want to answer, but then he said "I'm a werewolf."

My eyes widen, but I take one deep breathe, and I finally am calm.  I smile at Mitch, and put one hand on his shoulder.  "Don't worry buddy, I got your back."  I don't know where those words came from, but I said them anyway.  Mitch just smiles back at me. 

Jerome ends up opening the door, just staring at me and Mitch on the floor.  "What the hell is happening here??!!"  he said.  Mitch and I looked at each other, speechless at how to respond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bam!  There you have it guys, a surprising chapter.  It's a long chapter to say thank you for 400 views so fast.  Still surprised about that.  Please show some positive feedback for this chapter, tell me if I'm doing great or if I should be doing something else to this story.  Remember, the new fanfiction will be released sometime within 7 days.  Thanks and Blazer out :D.