I shot a glare at them.

And one I hadn't seen yet but he was huge!

Trafalgar noticed my glare and turned towards his subordinates and said '(___)-ya these are your crewmates: Shachi-ya, Penguin-ya, Bepo-ya and I believe you haven't met Jean Bart-ya yet'. As he called their names each one stepped forward.

I shook my head as I scanned the man. He was, as I said, a very large man with a built structure and black hair in a mullet style with black eyes. Compared to me I was a grape and he was the whole vineyard.

'Alright then. Shall we get started with-' he started but I interrupted him.

'My apologies but there are certain things that you all need to be aware of before the move, for safety reasons. You can come in' I move out the way and gestured for them to come in.

I waited for them to all pile into before I explained.

'Captain, Jean can't fit through the door so his gonna wait outside' Penguin announced as he walked into my living room.

'He should be fine. The Marines only make their rounds in this area just after 11' I said. 'I assume you dont want to attract attention?' I asked Trafalgar.

'Your assumptions are correct. I want to get this over and done with as fast as possible' he answered with a bored expression now on his face.

'Okay.... The first thing you all need to know is that each crate is colour coordinated. Each weapon is easy to assemble and disassemble which means each crate with the same colour as another is part of the same weapon. The second thing is that each box with a black and red X on it' I made my index fingers in a X formation. 'So jostling those crates too much are a big no' I continued as I put my hands down again.

'Excuse me (___)-chan but what are in those crates?' Shachi asked as he raised his hand.

'I had experimented with chemicals a few times over the years so it lead to a few chemical weapons I guess' I said before shrugging my shoulders.

Everyone was quiet after I had said that. Shachi looked nervous, Penguin had a fine pink dusting his cheeks, Bepo just stood there and Trafalgar looked bored.

I let out sigh. 'I guess you guys can go. Everything is on the second floor'.

'You heard the woman everyone up the stairs and grab a crate!' Trafalgar ordered before turning to me. '(___)-ya may I have a word?'

'Sure' I answered and walked into the kitchen with Trafalgar on my heels.

'(___)-ya, there are a few things you must know before you board my ship' he said as I turned to face him.

'What is it?'I asked.

That smirk appeared once again. 'For one, you will have to address me as "Captain". Secondly I must warn you I do have a all male crew so be aware of perverts while you are bathing. And lastly I will be doing a full medical check on you once we get to the ship. Understood?'

'Aye Captain' I said as I gave him a mock salute.

'And also (___)-ya...' I shook my head to stop him.

'Just (___) will be fine Captain' I said as I continued to grin.

'Sorry its just how I address everyone' he said and I nodded. 'How did your mother die?'

'Her cause of illness was unknown at the time' I let out a breath. 'But a few days before she dead they said that they had found cancer in her lungs, liver and brain' I finished with a stoic expression.