Chapter Nine: Confessions

A/N: I have been working on my other book now.... So yea ^-^ hope you enjoy. BTW this is at school!!! Yay now I have to write a short chapter.

-

                                             Ciel's POV

I was too deep into my thoughts to even notice I was asleep. When I woke up... I felt different. Like a part of me from the past came back. I stood up and walked around the house to see if Sebastian was still here. He was here, he was making breakfast. "Ah, Ciel your up, what would you like, bacon or sausage?"

"Bacon!" I then realize I'm in my boxers. I ran back into my room while blushing. I think Sebastian knows what I'm doing, stupid demonic powers. I then walk up to him, it was 8:00 am. "Don't you have work?" "I'm off today, so we can go somewhere if you want." He was avoiding eye contact. ._.

"Is there something wrong?" I was now curious what he was hiding. "Nothing, I will be right back..." He then left out the door. After about one minute I got curious and walked slowly to the window. Then when i looked out the window I seen Mr. Faustus why was he here? More importantly why did he bow down to Alois? The they looked like they knew each other, so i thought they were friends. It kinda hurt my chest that Sebastian was talking to Claude. I walk away from the window and go to my room to listen to music.

Sebastian POV

I was sensing someone outside, not just anyone though, it was Claude. I stood up and Ciel kept trying to but in.... "Nothing, i will be right back." I walked out the door and i didnt sense him following me, good. "Sebastian Michaelis.... havent seen you in a while. Seems you have been trying to hide from me and my highness." I HATE Claude so much, why was he here. I liked it better when he wasnt here. "Oh, I haven't been hiding. It is more of a vacation from you." I gave my devilish smile, "you were gone for 5 years. Did something happen while we were separated?"

      He didn't know Ciel died though, and I won't tell him. "Well it looks like Ciel is looking at me." Claude said but before I could look to see him, Ciel left the window. I turn back to Claude "so why are you here?" "Ah yes, Alois wanted to give this to Ciel." He then handed me a envelope. When I looked up Claude was gone. Sneaky basterd.

      I knocked on Ciel's door, "I have a letter for you my lord." He didn't answer. "I'm coming in!" I open the door and see him looking straight at me. It was kinda disturbing, he just stared and didn't blink for the longest time. After about a minute of me just standing there I walk up to him. "What's wrong?" He looked like he was half asleep. Then he said, "why was Claude here?" How did he know him?!

      "DO YOU REMEMBER NOW CIEL?!!" He looked confused. "Remember what?" I sighed, "how do you know Claude?" He looked out the window by his desk. "He's my teacher." I look at him concerned... "Is Alois there?" He just nodded. "He always bugs me." Now I know what there doing. They knew Ciel's memories were gone. How?

     "Sebastian." I get my mind out of my thoughts and keep my attention at Ciel. "Do you know something of them?" Ciel then looked straight at my eyes. I just nodded but I don't plan on telling him yet. I don't think the time is right to know. Because if he remembers everything, he will lose himself completely. Ciel looked like he was going to cry.

Ciel's POV

      "Sebastian.... Do you like Claude?" Sebastian looked at me. Before he could say anything I cut his answer off because I don't want hear him say yea. "Well.... Sebastian......

.....

.....

.....

....

...

..

.

I.....
Just...
Want...
You.....
To.....
Know....
That....

I......

Love......

You..."

-

Yay! He finally told him ;0; what will Sebastian do? Well please wait for my next chapter!!! Till next time Reader-Chan!!! ^-^'