Epilogue.

"Harry it's nearly time, oh my god oh my god."

Liam started pacing backwards and forwards, wringing his hands together. "Hey calm down it's fine, everything's okay."

"I don't want to worry you but the flowers haven't turned up yet."

"I don't care Liam, I honestly don't, just as long as Louis is out there."

Liam moved from pacing up and down the tiny room we were stashed away in, and came to straighten my tie. He shifted the knot around before resting his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes. "Louis is definitely out there. I don't think I've ever seen a man more happy to be out there. You're lucky Harry."

I smiled, feeling my face light up at his words. "I know I am."

He patted my shoulders gently and took a step back, lifting his head to look at the door.

"Are you ready Harry?" The familiar voice of my mother made my heart bounce with nerves. I turned to face her and she started to smile at me before taking a few steps forward and opening her arms for me to slide into them. "My precious baby you look so handsome. Louis won't know what hit him." She started to sniffle at the end and when I pulled away from her embrace I could see the tears starting to streak down her cheeks.

"Mum don't cry, you'll ruin your make-up."

She giggled and wiped under her eyes. "I'm just so happy, my baby is finally getting married." She sniffed again before smiling at me and interlinking our arms. "Ready?"

She led me out the room and we stood facing each other outside some large oak doors. I took a deep breath and she beamed at me. "I love you so much Harry, you make me so proud and I didn't know I could be prouder of you than I was already, but here you are, about to marry the man of your dreams."

I licked my lips and looked down to the red carpet, feeling my own eyes start to tear up. "Mum please, don't make me cry yet."

She chuckled to herself and spun us both around. "Sorry."

The doors opened and the faint music grew louder. My biggest fear was having all these eyes on me as I walked down the aisle, what if I tripped or something? But as soon as the doors opened I forgot about everything and focused on Louis.

It was like nothing else in the room existed and it was just us two. As soon a our eyes linked his face grew into a smile, but one just for me, a special Harry smile. His eyes lit up and creased at the edges, the way I loved them to do, and his hands started to rub together nervously.

The walk towards him seemed to last forever but neither of us broke eye contact. When I finally reached him he untangled his hands from themselves and reached out for my own hands. They were damp and hot and I giggled before whispering to him, "Nervous?"

He shook his head slowly. "Nope."

The music cut out but neither of us seemed to notice, too engrossed in each other.

"We're gathered here today to....."

The minister kept talking but I wasn't listening to what he was saying, I was too busy focusing on the way Louis' eyes were shining and listening to the whispered comments he kept throwing me.

"If anyone here has a lawful reason why these two shall not be wed, please speak now or forever hold your peace." Both our heads turned to look among the crowd of guests but everyone sat in silence.

Louis snickered next to me, "Wow, I've never made it this far before."

Some family members laughed but I felt my stomach flip before I swatted at him and mouthed "Behave." He rolled his eyes playfully and let the minister carry on.

"So do you Harry Edward Styles, take the Louis William Tomlinson to be thy partner in sickness and in health?"

"I do."

"And do you, Louis William Tomlinson take the Harry Edward Styles to be thy partner in sickness and in health?"

"I do."

"Please exchange rings."

Louis reached for my hand first and slid the white gold ring on before stroking back up my finger. He licked his lips and smiled softly at me as I reached for his ring and copied his actions.

"I now pronounce you partners for life."