Chapter 3: Its not dragons! Its dragon slayers!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jewel sprinted inside, trying to dodge all the debree, but failed. Asuna shook her head and froze everything that came her way. They finally reach the counter and Jewel groans in pain.
'This place is crazy.' Jewel said to Asuna, holding the back of her head, that was still covered by her cloak, while Asuna brushed her cloak off.
'No kidding. Its like there trying to kill each other.' She growled, not liking all the people.

"Why hello. My name is Mirajane. What can i help you two with?" She asked. They could feel her curiosity burning into there cloaks.

Jewel was the one who spoke (:duh:). "We heard that there was something about dragons here. Do you happen to know those dragons, or know where they are now?" She asked. Her voice was getting better at not going out.
Mirajane looked at us in amusement. "Dragons? You mean dragon slayers. Yea we have dragon slayers in this guild." She said, turning around to put the cup she was cleaning back.

Jewel and Asuna turned towards each other in surprise.
'Did you know there were other dragon slayers?' Jewel asked Asuna.
'No, i didn't.' She answered. Turning back to the white haired woman, who was now looking at them with a confused look.
Shadow jumped off of Jewels shoulder. "No Mam. We mean dragons. We were told there were dragons here." He said and Aster came to join him.
"Yea! They said there were four of them!" She added.

Mirajane stared at the two cats. "So you two have exceeds?" She asked the two.
Jewel nodded. "Yea, this is Shadow, and this is Aster." She pointed to each of the exceeds.

"Hey Mira! Get me a bottle of beer." Said a long, black haired man. He was extremely tall, and had metal piercings on his face.
Mira nodded and told the two girls she would be right back. Jewel turned her head to the tall man. He smelled familiar. She couldn't put her finger on it. But he smelled different from everyone else.

He saw her and scoffed. "What're you look'n at, goldy lox." He said coldly. Jewel growled at his comment, but Asuna put her hand on her shoulder, telling her not to start something.

Mira came back with a bottle of beer, and Jewel looked at it like it was an alien. Jewel almost gagged at the smell of it. Asuna's breath hitched once the scent of it hit her nose. They knew one thing.
Beer. Bad.

Mira turned her attention back to the girls. "Now. As you were saying. No. There are no just dragons here. We have dragon slayers though. Why do you ask?"

The tall man looked at the two figures and there cats when he heard that. He sniffed the air. 'Something is wrong about those two.' He thought.  He stared for a little longer before a blur haired girl came up to him and playfully hit him on the arm.

Its rude to stare Gajeel." She scolded him. He looked at her and back to the girls, then back to her. He leaned down closely to levy's ear. "I don't know but these to people are kinda suspicious, shrimp, keep an eye on them. They could be dangerous." He whispered. The girl looked at him half surprised, and half angry. "I told you not to call me shrimp! Its Levy. L-E-V-Y." She spelled out, obviously annoyed at the nickname.

Asuna felt a vein pop out of her head at there talk. Levy wasn't the only one annoyed.

Jewel leaned forward, wanting to know more. "Dragon slayers? Who are they?" She asked leaning in more, and patting Shadow on the head.

Mira turned to Gajeel and said, "Gajeel is a dragon slayer." Gajeel turned back to the girls and huffed. "What'sit to ya." He said. He eyed the figures some more, noting that there faces were completely concealed.

Jewel stood up and faced towards Gajeel. She went to go say something but the doors swung open.

Jewel gasped in surprise and she turned to Asuna. She couldn't tell what she was thinking, but she wasn't too happy.