Fantasies (Aomine) Pt. 1

You're waiting for you boyfriend to come home, you ended up staying the night and he's going to be at work until night time...

You see the mess he has around the house and think, I'll clean up. It's the least I can do, this place is a pig sty.

You get out of bed and yawn.

You decide to leave his bedroom last because frankly you had your work cut out for you. Dirty dishes in the sink, dirty clothes to wash, living room with a bunch of empty pizza boxes...everything here was just such a mess. 

You were wearing one of Aomine's shirts, it fits you pretty long so you decide to just stay like that, might as well. You're not going anywhere.

You put your hair up in a bun and go brush your teeth then cleaning began.

You washed all the dishes in the sink and neatly put them away, cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped the floor, tidied up the fridge then moved on to the living room.

You sighed and shook your head not believing that one guy could be capable of all this.

You started by picking up the clothes followed by dusting, wiping and throwing the trash in a bag. You want to grab the vacuum and passed it, this is so much work! You think to yourself.

Suddenly the vacuum cleaner makes a weird noise, it must've sucked something up. You turn it off and reach under the couch only to pull out a dirty magazine.

You place it on the table but don't really give it any mind. You knew Aomine was a pervert so it didn't really surprise you, even though it kind of bothered you that he still looked at them it didn't bug you too much to the point where you were jealous.

Besides it's just one rightYou say to yourself.

You continued to clean and along the way you found more nudie mags. You simply stacked them up together and didn't bother looking at them, it was starting to get to you. What did they have that you didn't?

You sighed. 

Only one place left, his bedroom. You found about 7 magazines while cleaning the living room and bathroom. His bedroom was possibly swarming with those things, you were almost 100% sure.

You walk back into his bedroom and start tidying up. You put all the dirty clothes in the hamper and checked under the bed to see if any clothes were there but of course there was a stack of magazines.

It was annoying you at this point.

"Why does he need so many?" You ask yourself.

You decide to wash his sheets too since frankly...I mean you pretty much had too.

When you pulled out the sheets, two more magazines plopped onto the floor.

You scowled and were going to make damn sure to confront Aomine about this. Why the hell does he have to look at these when he has you?

You put his things to wash and while it was you stacked the magazines up. He had quite the collection...But a little bit of curiosity built up within you and you decides to take a look. I mean there has to be a reason why he likes these so much right? Maybe you're not doing something right...

The title of the magazine read Fantasy.

"Maybe there's a lot of exotic girls in this..." You say to yourself as you open the magazine.