Manly (Kise)

Your boyfriend Kise is always cute, he acts cute and always seems to make you say Aww. It wasn't that you were getting bored of this but sometimes you wished he was a little less cute and a bit more manly. He's kind of a cry baby when you don't pay attention to him, also he's afraid of insects and doesn't like anything to do with horror. Which meant if you wanted to watch a scary movie you'd have to go by yourself...

One night, you two were watching TV and a preview to a horror movie came on. It was truly scary, it even made you get goosebumps which was odd considering the fact that it's hard for you to get scared.

"(F/N)-CCHI!!" Kise held onto you. "That movie looks even scarier than the rest of the ones that have come out so far!"

"It's not real" you said as you patted his head.

He makes your heart flutter but in most situations you felt like the man in the relationship.

"But it says based on a true story. It has to be real! Waaahh!! (F/N)-CCHI! Don't watch that!" He clung to you even more.

You felt a little annoyed at this, you like his cuteness but this...this is too much. You should be the one clinging to him, you should be the one who's scared and wants to feel protected.

"I really want to watch it" You say.

"But why? It's scary! I don't know if I can watch it (F/N)cchi, you'll protect me won't-"

"You don't have to go with me Kise. I know you don't like that stuff. I'll ask Aomine to come along, anyway I have to go. It's getting late...I'll see you later" You say as you give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"(F/N)cchi...You don't have to go with Aominecchi, I can-"

"Kise. We both know that you'll just scream really loud and cling to me. Then you'll want me to sleepover to keep you company because you're scared. You don't like it so I won't make you go" You say and walk out the door.

Kise sat there feeling upset and wanting to go after you but he didn't understand what was going on. He thought you liked his cuteness, that you liked the fact he was always cute and sweet to you. You two did everything together but now his girlfriend preferred to go a scary movie with someone else but He wasn't going to show that.

~Time Skip

"Thanks for coming Aomine-Kun." You smiled.

He yawned. "Sure thing (F/N)."

It felt a little odd that you were there with Aomine, Kise would normally be all nervous and holding your hand. It felt strange but you just really wanted to know what it was like to be scared for once and to be with someone who was manly.

"Kise didn't wanna watch this?" He asked.

"No. Kise doesn't like scary movies, he always whines and cries when we're in the theater." You say as the both of you walk to the snack bar.

"Does he know I'm with you at least?" Aomine asked.

You nodded.

"Alright. Well I hear this movie is probably the scariest one ever to reach the theater, it'll be great" he smiled.

You felt a little nervous now.

~Time Skip

"Aaaah!" You screamed and covered your eyes.

Aomine chuckled. "It's alright. Don't be scared (F/N)"

He patted your head.

You took your hands down and continued to watch the movie.

The jump scares had settled down but you were on edge.

Your heart was racing, the theater had gone quiet and the main character was bound to be confronted with something scary.

You gulped.

You looked over to Aomine who was asleep now.

You were alone...

No one to hold you or comfort you...

You miss Kise and felt guilt for pushing him away like you did.

The suspenseful music came on and you felt goosebumps. You wanted to wake Aomine but you knew once he was asleep it was hopeless.

You covered your ears and closes your eyes when suddenly you felt a pair of arms hold you.

"It's okay (F/N)cchi...I'm here"

?

You open your eyes and see Kise there.

You hug him. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry (F/N)cchi~ You could've just told me you wanted me to hold you" he says.

A loud scary scream comes from the movie and you hold him tight.

"Kise I'm scared!"

"Don't be scared (F/N)cchi, I'll protect you" he holds you closer.

Even as he says this he's shaking a little, he's scared but he's being brave for you. You felt pretty stupid for thinking that he was getting annoying. Even if Kise isn't as manly as you want, he loves you and he'd do anything for you.

"Ryouta..." You say as you look at him.

"What is it (F/N)cchi?" He asks a bit surprised by the fact you called him by his first name.

"I love you"

He caresses your face and smiles warmly.

"I love you too (F/N)cchi~"

He leans in to give you a kiss.

"I'M TAKING YOU TO HELL WITH ME!" A demonic voice says.

You freeze but then feel Kise's soft lips on yours.

Once more you were reminded of what a perfect boyfriend you had, clichés didn't matter and so what if he isn't like this 24/7? You love him and he loves you.