American Goodies (Murasakibara)

You were super excited to get back to Japan. Studying abroad was nice and all but you missed your giant lazy boyfriend. You promised to bring him lots of sweets and savory snacks from America and that's exactly what you did, you didn't mind paying extra for luggage. You wanted to see the smile on his face when you opened it and showed him all the goodies you brought back for him~

You were super excited and absolutely couldn't wait to get home and called him so he could come over.

You hadn't talked to him in over 2 weeks but you figured it was because of basketball and also with the Winter cup coming up that he just needed time to himself.

This will be a great surprise. You thought to yourself as you smiled.

Upon landing, you grabbed your suitcases and took a taxi cab home.

Almost immediately you called your sweetheart to notify him that you had finally arrived back.

"Moshi Moshi" he answered.

"Atsushi~ I'm home now." You said happily.

"Eh? Already? I thought you weren't coming until next week (F/N)-chin" he said.

He didn't really sound happy.

You felt your cheerfulness drop.

"Sorry to disappoint you..." You say.

There was a silence.

Why is he acting this way?

"I have to go, I'll see if I can stop by" he said.

-Click-

You felt crushed.

After all this time...he wasn't even happy that you had came back. You didn't even get a chance to tell him that you brought him foreign snacks, it was a backfire and you weren't sure if he just stopped waiting for you.

He sounded just fine a few weeks ago, he seemed really excited but now...

You sighed.

"I guess a lot can change in 2 weeks..." You say to yourself and start unpacking.

You open the suitcase that was flooded with candy, chips and all sorts of goodies but it only made you sad.

Did Murasakibara replace you so soon? Or maybe he's just stressed out from basketball...It has to be that right? He wouldn't treat you like this on purpose.

When you return to school things will be back the way they were and the two of you would be happy again or at least that's what you hoped for.

~Time Skip

Murasakibara hasn't called or anything, not even at school has he really acknowledged you. The two of you talked but it wasn't like before, it didn't feel like a relationship anymore...

You even noticed he had more girl friends, they shared snacks with him and you were just there.

It made you really sad to know how much your trip affected you but you remembered asking him if it was okay with him.

He said that he'd always be waiting and that he loved you.

Loved. You thought.

There wasn't love anymore...

After school you walked home feeling heartbroken, your boyfriend didn't love you. He was distant and wouldn't even stay around you very long, you wanted to ask Tatsuya if something had happened but the truth is that you didn't want to know. The way he acted was pretty clear...