My Personal Opinion of the Types

ISTJ

My Opinion:

You guys can be very helpful with day-to-day tasks and are very good at getting stuff done. My only 'problem' with you all is that you aren't very creative or imaginative. But it's not a big deal, so just keep being yourselves.

First things that come to mind:

My granny, a strict teacher, Zazu from the Lion King

ISFJ

My opinion:

You are very considerate of others and are prone to getting stressed out, like me, so I feel for you. I also understand your need for the behavior of those around you to be 'appropriate,' but not quite to the extent you guys go. You need to learn to let people be weird sometimes if they want to.

First things that come to mind:

My mama, Samwise Gamgee from the Lord of the Rings, knitting a sweater

INFJ

My opinion:

This is my personality type. We are all very eccentric and too complex for our own good. Seriously, when someone asks me to tell them about myself, I get anxious because if I were to really tell them everything about myself that is important, it would still take hours. We should all try our best to not take everything we see and hear so seriously and personally, set aside an entire day to tell our special ones about ourselves (because it really does take that long for us), and learn to take our own advice, because I don't know about you, but I am good at giving others advice, but I can barely deal with my own issues.

First things that come to mind (other than myself):

Labyrinths, crying and not knowing the reason why, cryptic messages

INTJ

My opinion:

I like that you guys are honest even when no one else will be, but you all need to learn to accept blame when something really is your fault. You are not perfect, even though you try your best to seem that way to everyone around you. Overall, I get along with you guys fairly well.

First things that come to mind:

My sister, Sherlock Holmes, Professor Snape from Harry Potter

ISTP

My opinion:

I get along with you guys better than I would have ever expected to. You make me laugh with your sarcasm and are very good to have around if my laptop breaks.

First things that come to mind:

Mechanics, ITs, my favorite cousin

ISFP

My opinion:

You guys are very sweet and gentle and don't want to boss anyone around, and I like people like that. Most ISFPs I know are good at drawing as well, which I am not, and I find that to be very cool. You all just need to learn to raise your voice if someone is walking all over you. Don't let them take advantage of your kindness.

First things that come to mind:

David Bowie, playing 'loves me, loves me not' with a daisy, pastel colors

INFP

My opinion:

Oh boy...You all are the most confusing people I've ever met in my life. At times you seem very accepting, but at other times you seem downright judgmental and it can give people like me whiplash. I recently was interested in dating a guy who is an INFP, and oh my goodness...Yes, he is very kind and sensitive and I want that in a guy, but there are some weird things about me that might be deal-breakers to some people, and I felt obligated to tell him those things if we were going to date, and I was scared ask him out because of the accepting-then-judgmental thing. I will remain his friend, but I don't think dating him is a good idea for me. I'm already so complex, and you INFPs rival the complexity of INFJs, and I don't think I need much more complexity in my life. Overall, though, you are very sweet and extremely creative and I may try to date another INFP anyway just to see if it was just that guy that made me so confused and conflicted, because you are all so charming.