{17} Classes, Bullies, Anything But!

Jack Sat Up Straight, Not Wanting Go Get In Trouble. "Hey... Are You Okay?" A Girl Asked, The Girl Was 17. She Had Medium Cut Black Hair, With A Purple Streak In It. The Girl Had Green She Wore A Black Tank Top With A Brown Coat Over It, Sporting Ripped Jeans And Purple Sneakers. She Also Had A Grey Beanie. Jack Jumped Up When He Heard The Girl. "I May Have Startled You!" She Laughed, Making Jack Blush. "I'm Alexis Jones, But Call Me Lexi." The Girl Greeted, "I'm Seán William McLoughlin, Call Me Jack." Jack Mumbled. "You Must Be The Shy, Irish, New Kid!" Lexi Smiled, The Small Male Smiled. "Hi, Lexi." Mark Said, Taking Out His Book. "Ey, Home Slice!" She Said, As The Science Teacher Walked In. "Pay Attention, Everyone." He Said, Writing On The Whiteboard. "Yes, Mr. Davis...." Everyone Sighed. "Ah! You Must Be The New Student!" Mr. Davis Pointed To Jack, Who Blushed. "Come On Up Here And Introduce Yourself! Um, Sheen....?" He Said, Kids Started Laughing As They Heard The Teacher Pronounce His Name Wrong. The Small Male Stood Up, Walking Slowly Towards The Front Of The Room. "Nice Tush, Loser..." A Punk Kid Smacked Him, Making Him Squeak. Jack Blinked, Not Noticing His Belt Was Loosened By A Bigger Student. By The Time Jack Started Speaking, He Felt His Pants Fell Down. Jack Blushed And Covered His Blue Briefs With His Shirt. "Jacky's Pants Fell Down, Jacky's Pants Fell Down!" The Kids Sang, Making The Small Male Cry. "SHUT UP!" Mark Snapped, Silencing The Classroom. "Mark's Right. You Idiots Shouldn't Pick On A Teen Like Jack." Lexi Stood Up With Mark. "Shan. I Might Need To Talk To You, Privately After School." Mr. Davis Pronounced His Name Wrong Again.

«After The Bell» Lexi, Jack, And Mark Went Over To A Group Of Three People. One Was Male, Two Were Female. "Lexi!" The Male Said, "Bro!" Lexi Hugged The Student. "Mark, Jack. This Is My Brother, Terrance. But He Likes To Be Called Cheese Glue." She Said, Pointing To The Black Haired Male. "And These Are My Friends, Eve And Rose." Lexi Pointed To A Girl With Half Of Her Purple Hair Shaved, And A Girl With Teal Hair Tied Into A Ponytail. Jack Waved, So Did Mark. But Jack Didn't Notice That Someone Stuck A Paper On His Back That Said 'Spank Me, I'm Irish.' On It. A Kid Saw The Note And Smacked Jack, Who Squealed. "Mark..." He Said, "What's Wrong?" Mark Answered, Hugging The Small Male. "Nothing..." He Mumbled. The Guys Started Talking About How Butthurt The Teachers Were And Just Other Things Before The Bell.

«After School...» Mark Waited Outside The Classroom For Jack, So He Texted Him:

M: Seán, You Okay?

J: Yes....

M: Good. I'm Waiting In The Hall 4 You, Jack.

J: THX.

Jack Placed His Phone Down When He Heard The Science Teacher Come In. "So, Shane.... I've Heard You've Been Bullied, Lately." Mr. Davis Said, Locking The Door. Jack Shut His Eyes Tightly When He Heard The Door Lock. "You've Been.... Dealing With A Lot Lately." He Said, Leaning On The Desk And Fixing His Black Mustache. "You.... Might Need Someone.... To Cool You Down." Jack Blushed When He Felt Lips Touch His. It Was The Teacher's.

M: Jack, You Okay?

M: Jack!

M: JACK!

Jack Pushed The Teacher Off, Standing Up. Mark Ran To The Science Room, Looking Through The Door Window. "YOU PERVERT!" Jack Yelled, "YOU HORNY, BUTTHURT, INCONSISTENT FOOKIN' PERVERT!" He Grabbed His Backpack And Ran Out The Door, Hugging Mark. "What's Wrong?" Mark Asked, "That Science Teacher Is Horny!" Jack Said.