{6} Look Into My Eyes

The Five Boys Continued Watching South Park, Felix Looked Up. "Bros... I Have An Excellent Idea!" Felix Said, Throwing His Fists In The Air. "What Is It, Poods?" Cry Asked, "We Should Watch 'Scream'!" The Swedish Male Said, Running Towards Mark's Room. "Felix! Shut Up." Mark Grabbed The Back Of Felix's Hoodie And Dragged Him Back To The Living Room. "Jack Is Still Asleep, You Wouldn't Wanna Wake Him Up, Would You?" Mark Said, Felix Shook His Head. "Good, I'll Check On Him Guys, It's Been An Hour Already..." Mark Walked Calmly To His Room, Opening The Door. "Jack?" Mark Said, He Saw The Young Male Still Asleep. Mark Left And Closed The Door. "Still Out Cold?" Yami Asked, Mark Nodded. "Hm." Yami Shrugged And Looked Back At The Screen, "Are You Sure He's Still Sleeping?" Ken Asked, Mark Nodded Again. "Let's Surprise Him!" Felix Said, Rubbing His Hands Together. "Okay...?" Mark Said. Ken, Cry, And Yami Agreed. "Okay, Guys! I Have The Perfect Plan: When Little Jacky Wakes Up, He'll Come Out Of The Room, And When He Is Near The Kitchen... We're Gonna Throw A Bucket Of Ice Water On Him! Full Proof!" Felix Said, Finding A Blue Bucket. The Boys Hid With The Bucket, Full And Ready. Jack Opened His Eyes, Letting Out A Soft Yawn. The Young Male Stretched Out And Jumped Off The Bed. Jack Opened The Door And Walked Out, Felix Heard Jack's Sneakers."HEY!" Felix Yelled, Throwing The Water On The Small Male. Felix Started To Laugh, While The Others Popped Out. Jack Started To Shiver, Both Of His Arms Across His Chest. "M-Mark.... D-Did, Y-You T-Think Of T-This??" Jack Chattered, Droplets On His Green Hair Were Dripping. "Sorry, Jack... C'mon, Let's Get You In Warmer Clothes..." Mark Said, Grabbing Jack A Towel. "T-Thanks, M-Mark..." Jack Chattered Again. "Jack, Before You Go Shower And Change... Look Into My Eyes." Mark Said, Jack Look Into Mark's Eyes, While Mark Looked Into His. Jack's Blue Eyes Were Sparkling From The Ceiling Lamp, And Mark Smiled. "You Can Go Now, Jack..." Mark Said, Pointing To The Bathroom. "Okay, Mark..." Jack Walked Slowly To The Bathroom, While Mark Smiled.

Sorry For No Updates... Guys, But Here's The Good News! Danny And Arin From The GameGrumps Will Be Introduced!