France x England: Another kind of World Meeting

England was completely lost, this was the first time he'd ever felt this way. Sitting at the world meeting, trying to listen to America, yet all he could do was try not to get caught staring at France. Yes, he hated the man, but at the same time he had always loved him, his constant bantering and flirting. He could never deny his jealousy when France would flirt with others in front of him, but he hadn't been asked about it either. No one suspected a thing, which is why when England formulated a plan to ambush France during the break that was due any minute now, hopefully in the bathroom, he did his best to hide the bulge in his pants. 

"Alright everyone! A fifteen minute break and then back to business!" America called out. England could hear his chest beating in anticipation. He watched from his chair as Italy clinged to Germany, face beaming. Japan followed them out, then the rest of the countries followed suit. France was, frustratingly, the last to leave.  He slowly got up from his chair, taking a moment to tap all of his files into place and straighten them. He stood up and turned around, still as stone. England couldn't help biting his lip as he admired the french mans silhouette, clearly visible in his tailored suit. A chuckle broke him out of his daydream as France turned around, covering his grin with his hand. England blushed and quickly looked down.

"Admiring the view, were we? Onhonhon~" France laughed, not trying to hide his amusement at all. England stood up abruptly,
"N-no, I wasn't! You delusional twat, who wouldn't want to stare at you?" he stuttered. France raised an eyebrow and England felt his blush move to his ears and his pants tighten even more than he'd thought possible. Before he could react France sauntered over to him, hips swaying seductively as he leaned down so he was face to face with England. France's breath tickled his skin, making goosebumps swarm over his cheek and neck. 
"Well, I'm not complaining. There's still a few minutes left of the break, want to stare at a little more of me, ma cherie...?" His voice was deep and rich, and it took everything in England's power to refuse. He had to save some of his dignity, at least, right?! France's hand trailed down England's suit, teasingly brushing the bulge in his pants. England jumped and threw himself off the chair, in complete shock. His mind wasn't working properly as he turned his back on France and in a frenzied hurry darted into the nearest door in the room. He slammed it shut behind him and exhaled. How stupid was he? Even when France made the first move he couldn't bring himself to go through with it.  England slapped himself in the forehead before finally looking at his surroundings. He grimaced, he was in a very small bathroom, with only a toilet and a sink barely an arms width apart. Just great. 

He heard a knock at the door, and France's voice followed. "England, are you alright? I only meant to tease you a little~!" He called. England bit his lip at the voice, so invitingly deep and sexy. He felt his pants throb to the point where it was painful and England had to do something about it. He unzipped them as quietly as he could, his erect member springing up instantly. France continued knocking on the door,
"England, you're being really weird! Don't make me come in there." Just hearing his voice pushed England further to the edge. He wasted no time running his hand up and down, desperate to be free of the painful yet erotic feeling inside of him. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't quite get himself over the cliff into ecstasy. 

He heard other voices outside, the break must be over. No, he couldn't go out in this state! Besides, the only person who knew where he was was France, and he wouldn't bother telling anyone. 
"France, sit down! The meeting is starting." England heard Germany holler. France chuckled.
"Silly me, where did the time go? I'll just be a moment, mon ami~" England froze as the door to the bathroom was opened and France entered, quickly shutting and locking it behind him. He only took a moment to look at England before approaching, seductive smile on his tempting lips. 
"Wah, oi, what are you doing-" England was cut off by France's lips on his. He gasped as France pulled away, looking amused. 
"Shh, or everyone will hear~" England blushed pink again, looking away only to have France cup his chin and make their eyes meet. "Having fun without me, ma cherie. That's not very fair." His eyes dropped down to England's throbbing member, then back up, coy smile on his face. "Though it looks like you're having a hard time cumming." He chuckled. 

"Y-you're so vulgar!" England whispered, blushing even harder. France grinned and grabbed England by the hips, lifting him so he was sitting on the sink. England felt his pants fall to his ankles and he struggled to hide himself, but France pulled his arms away before bending down so he was kneeling before England. 
"What are you d-doing?" England asked, eyes wide as France lifted a hand to stroke his member. 
"Isn't it obvious?" He smiled again and placed little kisses up and down England, making him shudder. France teasingly swirled his tongue around the tip, taking his time moving up and down with his hand and his tongue. England unconsciously lent backwards, letting a little moan escape his mouth as he bucked his hips. He felt France's hot mouth enclose his member, moving with just the right speed and pressure that only France could have. He felt himself fall closer to the abyss, and France knew it. He moved faster and faster, using his mouth and his hands skillfully. England glanced down and saw France's two, perfect blue eyes looking up at him, half lidded and alluring. Just the sight of it sent him over the edge, and he felt his body burst with heat and pleasure as he came.

He panted, biting his lip in an attempt to stay quiet as he rode out the after-waves, slowly coming down from his high. After what seemed like an eternity he looked down at France, seeing his own seed trailing from the corners of the Frenchman's mouth. France stood up and joined their lips, England tasted his cum on the others tongue as they kissed, pushing back and forward in an exotic dance. The couple worked on undressing each other until they were both completely naked. England felt butterflies in his stomach and he laced his arms around France's neck, pulling him as close as he could. France trailed his hands up and down England's body, caressing his arms and squeezing his butt playfully. He moaned and France smiled through the kiss before breaking them apart. He slid his fingers into England's mouth, which England obligingly sucked on, running his tongue over them and enjoying the taste. 

France pulled them out and motioned for England to get off the bench. England turned around and leant over the sink so his ass was sticking out. The mirror was in front of him and he was able to see France push his fingers into his ass. England cried out in pain, then bit his lip trying to stay quiet. France planted little kisses up and down his back to comfort him as he worked on loosening his hole. England could hear America rattling on just outside as France pushed his cock into his ass. England couldn't help crying out, watching his face in the reflection turn red and tears well in his eyes. France pushed as far as he could, England felt his insides shift and twist to accompany the new object inside of him. He felt himself adjust to France, and he nodded to continue. 

France started to thrust in and out, his face contorting into looks of ecstasy which turned England on even more. He gasped and stifled a moan as France hit his sweet spot, pumping in and out of him and quickly throwing him to the edge. France let a moan escape his lips as he moved faster, making England writhe in pleasure as both me reached their climax. A hot knot formed in England's stomach then unleashed all at once.
"Ah, England~"
"F-Fra~ance!"
They came in union, barely trying to hide their exclamations as they rode out the pleasure. England felt France fill inside of him as he himself released onto the tiled floor. They both stayed like that, panting from the ecstasy they had just experienced. As France pulled out his white substance followed, dripping down England's legs. France bent down and playfully cleaned it with his tongue, making England shiver.

France helped England up and they both got dressed, England's face as red as a tomato. What on Earth just happened? With the world meeting right outside?! We weren't even quiet, they will know what happened! 

"What's wrong, ma cherie?" France chimed quietly, smiling seductively. England glared at him. "Woah, what did I do? I thought you wanted it~" France grinned again.
"You Frog, of course I did! But now everyone knows! And what's so romantic about a bathroom? It's horrid and dirty and- F-France!" England exclaimed as he was pulled into a hug. His face was buried in France's shoulder, which smelled of sex and a hint of lingering perfume. He breathed in deeply, enjoying every second.
"Well, cherie, I happen to think that it was wonderful, and I don't think anyone could hear us over their meeting. Besides, if you think this wasn't good enough, wait 'till you see what I can do in my bedroom~ Onhonhon..." His signature laugh at the end made England smile. 
"You dirty frog. Fine, but I 'reckon I can do better than you any day." France leaned down and kissed him on the lips, soft as a feather but more passion than any other person could muster.
"We'll see." He grinned.