France x Canada: Maple Curls

France sat down at the table for breakfast, watching his partner drizzle the maple syrup over the pancakes. 

"Mmmm, ma cheire, that looks amazing~" He purred.
Canada smiled, "It's only pancakes. Nothing compared to your cooking."
"Anything from you is beautiful, though - especially if it's all for me~"
France loved to cook, but when his lover cooked for him - getting flustered when he couldn't find something and shyly presenting food that he'd put so much effort into - it just made France want to eat him up, he was so cute!

As they ate, France kept giving Canada odd, slightly heated looks. 
"What is it?" Canada asked, "Is there something on my face?" Hurridly, he wiped all around his mark-free face, trying to catch an invisible blemish. 
"Onhonhon, no there is not. I was just imagining how much I would enjoy covering you in maple syrup and getting to lick it all off~" 
"F-France!" 
The romantic nation pushed his chair back, slinking around the table to his lovers side. He bent down, nuzzling his face into Canada's soft blonde hair making the other country blush and hide his face behind his hands. France inhaled his scent, undeniably maple, when a stray strand of hair tickled his cheek. Canada's curl. He absently brushed it down, only to have it pop back up with a shiver from Canada. 

"Hm? What's with this hair?" France asked. 
"E-eh? Oh- It's nothing, I-It's just a li-little stubborn..." Canada mumbled nervously. France pinched it between his thumb and forefinger, gently tugging it down. Canada whimpered, pulling away slightly. 
"Ah, please don't, France- Mm~" He gasped as France tugged it again, smiling mischieviously. 

"Canada, what's wrong? It's only a hair~" He ran his fingertips down the strand, playing with it lightly. Every movement made the nation below him shiver and gasp. France, feeling he had a farely good idea as to what was happening, ran his tongue down the hair. 

"F-France~ Ah~" Canada moaned as he felt his body tingle all over, heating up in a certain spot down there. France continued toying with him. Shifting so he would have better access to his lover he slid his hand up Canada's shirt, running his fingers over the flesh seductively. He toyed with his nipples, rubbing in circles at the little buds that responded oh-so-deliciously to his touch. Canada was panting now, the tight bulge in his pants obvious as he sat in the chair while France fondled him. 

France noticed the problem and took his mouth from the curl, much to Canada's embarrassed dismay. 
"My my, I didn't realize your curl was so sensitive. I've been missing out~" He chimed, moving so he was on his knees in front of Canada's pants. 
"I-I told you not to touch it..." Canada whispered, now a hot mess in the chair. Ignoring his partners words, he gently touched the top of Canada's bulge with his finger, running it down the clothed member with just enough pressure that Canada could feel it through the fabric. He grinned as Canada shuddered, moaning in need. 

"Shall I attend to here?" He asked, already pulling down the zipper. 
"D-Don't ask me those kinds of things... Un!" Canada gasped as France took his now bare member in his palm, stroking his hand up and down. He ran his fingers over the tip, lacing them in the pre cum that was already collected there. He picked up his pace, pumping up and down to the delightful moans and shivers from the man before him. He licked up the shaft, taking time to linger so as to prolong the torment. Then, without warning, he placed his lips at the tip and took him into his mouth. Canada groaned. France's lustful blue eyes gazed at his lover as he writhed in pleasure beneath him. He went faster, his tongue pressing and brushing against all the right spots. Canada's gasps and groans turned into muffled cries as he came closer and closer to unravelling. The knot in his stomach grew, tightening and twisting as his lover pushed him closer and closer to the edge. 

"Ah-ah! F-Franc-ce! I'm coming- Ah~!" Canada cried out as he came, cum spurting in France's mouth. The Frenchman rose to his feet, the bulge in his own pants causing his haste as he wrapped Canada's legs around his waist and lifted him up from the chair. France didn't posses the patience to take his lover to the couch, rather he placed him on the ground right next to the table. Canada knocked the table as he laid down, causing the bottle of maple syrup to topple off the edge. Canada gasped as he was covered in the sticky sugar.

"Oh no..." He murmured, covering his face in embarrassment. 
"Don't worry, ma cherie, I will clean you up~" France grinned, kissing Canada on the lips before letting his tongue dart out to his cheek, licking off the splash of syrup.
"Ah, but your clothes are all sticky. We'll need to get them off~" He chuckled, practically tearing Canada's shirt off his body. He kissed down his neck, pausing to suck and nibble at all the sensitive spots he knew Canada had.
His mouth trailed down to his chest, playing with each nipple. He rolled his tongue over them, feeling them harden under him. With one free hand he reached up and tugged on his curl again, enjoying the feeling of his lover squirming underneath him.

He watched Canada's member harden again, and he took it as a signal to move down. France let his left hand trace his lovers chest while his right hand pulled his pants clean off, tossing them away. Canada propped himself up on his elbows, a slight frown on his face. Finally he reached out and slowly worked on unbuttoning France's shirt. His fingers fumbled with the buttons but worked quickly, he bit his lip in concentration making France blush. Such a cute country was all his! How could he have been so lucky? Reaching forward, France kissed Canada on the forehead, letting his chin rest atop his soft blonde hair.

Canada had finally unbuttoned the shirt and slipped it off his partners shoulders.
"F-France, is everything okay?" He asked, waiting for France to move off his head.
"Mmm, I'm just so lucky to have you." France smiled, moving off to press his lips against Canada's. His tongue slipped inside, dancing as one with the other. He tasted like maple syrup. Canada's hands traced France's torso, absently brushing his lovers member from time to time. Canada may be shy, but he loved the feeling of France getting all hot and bothered for him. France had finally had enough of the teasing and pushed Canada back to the ground, pushing one finger into his entrance. Canada moaned as France worked quickly to loosen him, he was already dripping with pre-cum again. 

The Frenchman pressed his tip against Canada's ass, leaning down to push their lips together as he slipped inside. Canada moaned in shock and pleasure, unintentionally tightening around his partner. France nipped at the Canadian's lips as he began to thrust in and out, picking up his pace as the moans grew louder. Canada's arms wrapped around France's body, grasping at his back. 

"F-France~ Ah~"
"Canada, y-you're so good~ Nn~"

France started pounding into Canada's hole, feeling his lover tighten as the knot in his own stomach twisted in ecstasy. He felt himself getting close, he reached out and stroked Canada in time with his thrusts, pushing him over the edge. The face Canada pulled while cumming, ten times more lustful than before, was more than enough to push France to orgasm. He cried out his lovers name as he came, filling his partner with his cum.

Canada panted beneath him, face flushed a maple red. France slowly pulled out, pressing butterfly kisses up and down his partners face before pressing his lips softly against the others.
"I think I prefer that hair out of place," France chuckled. "It makes it easier to find~"
"F-France!" Canada gasped, laughing when France nuzzled into his neck. 
"Yes, mon amour?"
"I love you." He whispered, pressing his face into France's hair. France smiled.
"Je t'aime aussi~"