Chapter 1

Lyric In The M/M 💖
Lyric POV

" Jordan can you get her down please before she bust her head wide open ?" Halo little adventurist self was trying to pull her self up in the salon chair she was sitting in.

They just got here five minutes ago and already her little ass was trying to hurt herself .

I work at an up scale salon now as their permanent makeup artist. So when Jordan doesn't have to take care of business at his shop and he has Halo they come bring me some food when I'm on break or not busy.

I still go into Mac about two to three times a week. I mean it ain't never nothing wrong with keeping a little extra cash in your pocket . I just make sure I don't fill my schedule up too much because I still like to spend a lot of time with my baby girl.

"Babe your so dramatic."

"No I'm not. She is too little to be up there like that. Her butt going to fall backwards and be no more good ." He ignored me and just watched her.

"Ight son but as soon as she fall I'm going to smack you right in your face ."

" Momma let me get you down before your mother have a heart attack over there talking about putting her hands on people."

"Don't do that cause you know she clumsy."

"She get it from you ." He said sitting her in his lap.

"Oh whatever ." I said laughing cause he knows he's the clumsy one.

"Babe did I tell you I picked up Halo's pictures this morning ?"

"No. Where they at ? It's about time he finished those up. Took us two months just to get them."

"In the car. I'll run and go get them. Take her." He said passing me Halo.

"Hi momma baby ." I said playing in her hair. I started laughing cause she kept trying to smack my hand away.

"Your baby is so adorable Lyric ." One of my coworker's faithful clients April said.

"Thanks ."

"How old is she ?"

"She just turned 8 months yesterday."

"Aww I wish my babies were still that small."

"How old are yours ?" I asked while giving Halo her bottle so she could calm down because she was trying to get on the floor so she could crawl around and I wasn't having that.

" I have six year old twin boys and they are such a handful."

"Lord I couldn't imagine having double the trouble . This little one here is enough trouble for a life time ."

"Don't play my baby ." Jordan said walking up on me. April started laughing. " Here ." He said handing me the brown envelope with the pictures in them.

"Well it was nice speaking with you ." April said going back to the shampoo bowl.

"You to love."