2days

It's been two days since I have seen Justin and I'm starting to loose my mind . I hopped in the shower and rubbed Victoria secret body wash all of my now pregnant body , I washed my hair so u can see my natural curls and was soon out . It was my first day back at school and I was more than excited , I decided not to really dress up and throw some gray leggings on with  a Nike crop top on you could see my small baby bump which was cute.
(One hour later) I pulled up to Bronx high school (idk if it's a real school I live in Ct) and you could just see the hating hoes mad . I seen my day one bitch Jessica at the locked and I ran up and hugged her the tightest I missed my bitch man . We started walking to first period English when I seen dead beat Justin. I didn't even give him the time of day I just kept it moving , even though first period was about to be done I headed to my locker to get some notebooks before second period started , once I opened my locker I seen a unlocked iPhone there with a video of Justin , and this girl koko , having sex 💔tears started coming from my eyes I couldn't believe he missed doctors appointments and days of being home for her 💔 I didn't even realize the bell started ringing until I seen koko and started throwing punches after punches at her, I didn't care if I was pregnant she was Deff going to get it . I kept screaming u dumb bitch I hope u die I hope u die hoe . By now the whole school made a circle just recording the fight I was so pissed I seen a male figure picking me up and once I smelt his cologne I just knew it was Justin . He carried me out the school and put me in his car . The whole car ride was silent I just cried and cried , no music no coughs no nothing just silent . We pulled up to the house and I ran straight upstairs to the guest room and locked my door , I couldn't deal with this pain I felt it eating my whole body alive , I was drowning in my own sorrows . I couldn't believe the pain I was feeling . I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard yelling . OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW LAYLANI IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WHY U FIGHTING WHEN U CARRYING MY BABY!!!!!!! He screamed through the door . I was so mad I swung it open and yelled back FUCK YOU MIGUEL (Justin's middle name ) YOUR THE WORST PERSON EVER I RATHER BE IN A SHELTER THAN BE WITH A DEAD BEAT CHEATING ASS NIGGA WHO DOESNF TAKE CARE OF HIS GIRL OR CHILDREN I hate u . His face softened once those words slipped my mouth . What are you talking about lala . I pulled out the phone and showed him the video . Without even giving him a chance to speak I packed all my clothes and left to a hotel .