The guy with the gloves hastily places it over Carlo's wrists with a slight struggle, but he gets it on. Another guy had the terrible job of forcing the shorts onto him while doing his best to literally not puke. 

'Sir, Andrea has already been captured. What should we do with her?' One of the members on the rescue team replies to Xander's demand from earlier. He sighs aloud, pinching the bridge of his nose to clear his mind. 

'We'll need to take her back. Make sure she doesn't escape because she'll be needed for a few questions and decide a reasonable punishment.' He answers hesitatingly. He honestly just wanted to chop her head right off her bony little shoulders but he knew that everyone deserved to share their side of the story, and that's when the judgement can be made. 

Xander could tell everyone took his orders so he got back to sad-excuse-of-a-man standing before him. He looked at him in disgust, even if he did the same thing to the same girl he at least would never do it again on purpose. 

"We will sort this out on the morning in two days time. As for now, we must all head back to the city. Keep Andrea and this man locked up in our highest security cells for the time being. The Elders will be called and informed of this as we will each decide your appropriate punishment. This does not require a lawyer and will not require one." He decides each and everyone in the room, along through his mind-link to the team. 

In werewolf court, you technically don't get a lawyer or attorney in whatever case since you will be explaining everything under the cold hard glares of the Elders – a very high classified group of some of the oldest wolves in werewolf history, part of the original pack. 

Xander ran a hand through his messy black hair as he watches Carlo – who he still does not know the name of – be dragged away helplessly by two strong warrior pack members who decided to come along.

Honestly, all he wanted to do was rip that man's head off, but he knew that this was going to be a fair case.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ara is safely in Faith's arms as she wraps around her arms around herself to relieve to awful memories of what just happened. It was going to happen to her again and to say she was scared shitless was an understatement. 

It may have not been shown but deep down inside she was letting everything go and slowly breaking down – until Xander came. Her night in shining armour, strolling through the room and ripping the bastard of a man off her. 

She couldn't have felt anymore relieved than she did in that moment in her entire life. In fact she could have broken down crying at that moment, in which she sort of did. 

They sat outside, waiting for a car to pick them up. All the rogues had fled the scene since they all knew they were far too weak to fight the Prince and his team and immediately surrendered before they could get too close. 

They were allowed to leave the scene, with the message clearly written to not to turn back at all. And surely, they won't return any time soon. 

Within ten minutes, Xander exits the large run-down mansion and rushes over to where his beautiful mate is in Faith's embrace. 

He had a few of the pack warriors take Carlo and Andrea back to the city in a separate car from the one that Xander, Ara, Faith and Sebastian would be taking. The rest of the wolves who had come along had decided to run back to the city in wolf form. 

Being werewolves, they didn't mind since they loved letting their wolf out at every opportunity. 

Ara feels another body softly press against her left side and another arm wrap around her shoulders, along with a head connect with her neck. She smiles a little, whipping her watery eyes and leaning her head against the one resting against her neck.