I Was Hoping For Pancakes, But Pop-Tarts Are Good Too

Start from the beginning

Nathan turned around with a smirk on his face and an eyebrow raised. "You seriously think that someone would break into here and kidnap and/or murder you when I'm, what, ten feet away?" I rolled my eyes.

Nathan walked over with a pile of warm s'mores pop-tarts and immediately all of the guys grabbed about five. I raised my eyebrows and slowly grabbed one. We all sat there eating and joking around until something caught the corner of my eye. I looked over and peeking around the kitchen corner was Violet. I nearly choked.

I got up and said "I'll be right back."

I walked around the corner and led Violet to the bathroom and locked the door. "What are you doing here?!"

She glared at me. "Remember me? You said you'd help me! All we've accomplished over the past two days is you ignoring me and you moving in with your lover boy!"

I felt my face heat up. "He's not my lover boy..."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Anyways, just help me quick so I can leave."

I bit my lip. I was having an awesome time with the guys, but she is Nick's sister. I exhaled and said "Okay. I'll help you. What do we need to do?"

She squealed and smiled. "I need to talk to Nick. There's something I need to tell him." I nodded and said "Let me call Nick and tell the guys that we have to go and I'll take you to him. We're going to need to make sure than no one else is arou-"

"Sophia? Who are you talking to?" I heard Gerard ask as he knocked on the door. I froze and looked at Violet. Our eyes were very wide. I tried to think of something to say.

"Umm...no one! I mean-I was on the phone!"

Smooth.

"In the bathroom?" he asked again. I heard Nathan and Chase's voices around Gerard. Great.

I put a finger to my lips and opened the door. I plastered a fake smile on my face. "Hi!"

They all looked confused. "Who were you talking to?"

"I was on the phone talking to...Nick. He, Uh, needs me to help him with something." I rocked back and forth on my feet. Chase seemed to buy it. Nathan looked disappointed that I had to leave. But Gerard stood there with wide eyes.

"Who is she?" he whispered. I froze again. He can see Violet?!

The other guys looked at him like he was crazy. "Gee, that's Sophia. Remember? She's our friend." said Chase very slowly, as if he were 3. Gerard shook his head and slowly walked forward until he was in front of Violet. I shut my eyes and waited for something to happen.

Nathan's P.O.V:

"Hello..." whispered Gerard.

What the hell is wrong with him? He must've had something to drink this morning. He's staring at a space next to Sophia. Speaking of Sophia, she looked like she was about to throw up. I stepped forward and said "Sophia? Are you okay?"

She looked at me blankly and said "I have to go..." and started to walk briskly out of the bathroom. I caught her with my arm. "Oh, no you're not. What's going on?"

She stopped and shut her eyes. We all stood there for several seconds in silence. Finally, Sophia sighed and said "Follow me."

She led us down the hall into the livingroom. My stomach twisted in knots. What was going on?

She sat down on the couch and the guys and I sat opposite of her. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail instead of a bun. She was still wearing my purple shirt and basketball shorts. She put her head in her hands with her elbows resting on her knees-silent.