I Was Hoping For Pancakes, But Pop-Tarts Are Good Too

I rolled over and looked at my night stand. I shot up when I realized that it wasn't there. 'Where am I?' I thought.

Then I remembered. I was at Nathans. I looked around and spotted a clock. 12:47. I looked around again to find Nathan. He was laying on an air mattress next to his bed, dispite his offers to sleep on the couch. I wanted someone near me, but he gladly accepted the offer.

I snuggled back into the covers of his bed and inhaled. It smelled like fresh rain/the woods. I smiled and went back to sleep.

<><><><><><><>

I woke up to the sound of Nathan going through his stuff as quietly as he could, obviously failing. I peeked through my eyes enough so I could see, but to where he thought I was still asleep. I watched as he opened and closed drawers, pulling out shirts, and putting them back. I smiled on the inside. I peeked over at the clock. 8:10.

SHIT.

I bolted upright in his bed and yelled "NATHAN!"

He jumped and dropped the shirt he was holding out. He ran over to me with wide eyes and said "What's wrong?! Are you okay?"

I looked at him and said "It's 8:10! I'm-we're late for school!" I started to get out of bed, but he put his arm in front of me, preventing me from leaving the bed. I sat back down and said "Why are you stopping me?"

"I called in sick. For the both of us. I told them that your parents contacted me and told me to sign you out. That way, you can take a day off to relax and hang out."

I looked at him. His brown hair swished just above his eyes, framing his beautifully sculpted face and cheekbones. His blue eyes stood out from everything else. He had a little scruffiness on his face, but I didn't care. He had a smirk on his face. Figures.

He held up a purple tshirt which has a white outline of the kool-aid logo on it with some basketball shorts. "I figured you'd want to shower this morning, so here's the most feminine outfit I could fine." I took the clothes and smiled at him, grateful that he was helping me. I stood up and shuffled to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and immediately felt relief when the hot water hit my skin. It felt a little weird to be taking a shower at my teachers house, but hey: he basically saved me.

I had to use his shampoo, which meant very little conditioner. Looks like today's going to be an up-do day.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around myself as I wiped the fog from the mirror. I found a brush in one of his drawers and ran it through my hair. Once I pulled it into a sloppy bun, I got dressed, put on deodorant, perfume, and a little makeup, I left the bathroom. I was immediately greeted by the smell of chocolate. Mmm. Was he making chocolate chip pancakes?

I put my clothes in a pile by my bag and hurried downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, expecting pancakes, but actually busted out laughing when I saw Nathan standing by the toaster toasting Pop-Tarts. He held up a S'mores box. "Want some?" he asked. I nodded. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands slip around my waist and another went over my mouth. "Don't move and no one gets hurt." it whispered. I felt my heartbeat skyrocket. I shook my head and tried to get out of their grip, but froze when I heard something.

Laughter. Wait a second, I know that baby-like laugh...

Gerard. I turned around to see Gerard and Chase standing behind me laughing their asses off. Gerard pulled up next to me at the kitchen breakfast bar and Chase went to the fridge for a soda. "That was great!" said Gerard. I rolled my eyes.

"I told you she'd freak out!" exclaimed Chase. I threw my hands in the air and said "Of course I would freak out! It sounded like I was going to be kidnapped or murdered!"