"No! What is even going on right now?! Why are you here? With him? Him! Why are you fucking a guy in my house! I thought you moved! And I thought you were gay!" I scream at the end because I am beyond confused at the moment.

"Oh come on. You don't seriously think our relationship was real,"

"What? Relationship?" Harry stand up.

"Sit down!" I shout and he immediately does so.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?!" I say, tears threatening to fall but I refuse to brake down infront of Chloe at the moment.

"Did you seriously think I had feelings for you?" She laughs.

"We were going out for a whole fucking year! How do you expect me not to think that. Now what? You all of a sudden straight?!"

"I was just experimenting with you" she shrugs.

"For a fucking year!" I scream, stunned.

"I have to admit you were fun--in bed at least," she grins. I feel so disgusted by her right now.

"And to think I loved you" I whisper regretting it as soon as it came out my mouth.

"Your joking!" She burst out laughing.

I give up and let the tears stream down my cheeks. "You broke my heart Chloe" I whisper in disgust.

"Well shame" she says. By this point I can't take her disrespect and slap her, hard in the face. Harry jumps up to grab me.

"Let go of me!" I scream while crying at the same time.

"Calm down, Melanie" he says holding me.

"No!" I say and shake him off of me.

"Get out of my house!" I shout and point the the door. Chloe laughs while exiting the room.
"Wha--"

"And you Harry" I cry.

"Mel-"

"No!" I try to shout but it just comes out a whisper as i drop to my knees and cry.

"No." Harry says and kneels down to sit next to me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you guys had a thing. And I definitely didn't know she was such a bitch. Also...umm...you-are you...you know--g-gay?" He asks and I drop my head as i whipe my eyes.

"Y-yes," I hiccup "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. Please don't be mad. I known I should of told you sooner but I was scared you would judge." I say and look up at Harry to see sympathy written all over his face.

"Melanie. Why would you ever think I would judge you. Your my friend--my bestie. I would never judge you for something you can't control. I would be an asshole for doing that." He says and hugs me.

"Eww!!" I laugh noticing he was naked.

"Shit!" Harry laughs and quickly puts his boxers on while I role over and close my eyes, acting like a child. We both laugh when Harry comes to sit next me again.

"Your so beautiful Melanie. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful friend like you." Harry says and I blush in the dark.

"And I'm grateful to have a friend with such amazing hair." I joke

"Oh I know right." He says In a high pitch voice and flips his hair.

"Oh...you thought I was talking about you? No...I meant Louis. His hair is so amazing like oh my God have you seen it lately?!" I tease and before I know it Harry tackles me to the ground and starts tickling me.

"Harry! Stop!" I squeal while he bites at my sides.

"Stop!" I scream when I can't breath anymore. He stops and we both laugh. He lays next to me on the floor. I scoot closer to him to get a little warmer. I feel my eyelids get heavier as i slowly start to fall asleep.

"Nighty night bestie" Harry whispers and puts his arm around me. I giggle softly as i fall asleep.

***

What do you think? Who else thinks Chloe is a complete bitch? [Chloe if your reading this I'm so sorry for making you asshole in the book. I love you! :)]

OMG THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN!! MY THUMBS ARE FOOKING KILLING ME!! But it was worth it :)

Harry was so cute and cheesy at the end omg.

If there is anything you guys want to happen in the book or if you wanna be a character pls vote and comment ♡

5 votes and 5 comments??

Luv ya! Xxx