Chapter 14: italy

A/n sorry I don't post everyday, my cousin has been at my house all summer. I try to post more often.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next stop was Italy finally were going. I was in the plane with the boys and niall, liam,harry, and Louis had fallen asleep I sat down with Zayn for a little while.

" hey sky." Zayn said.

" hey zaynie." I said.

" so how have you been liking your so far?" he said with his cute smile.

" it's really fun, I love how your fans like me, and when they want me to come out on the stage, Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael carry me up on stage. It's really fun getting to know the world and not just where I live. How do you like tour?" I said.

" tour has been really fun, I can't wait for all the upcoming concerts! They are a lot of fun." he said.

" the next concert is in Italy right? "I said.

" yeah. If you want anything you see just tell me or any of the boys. Ok and if Me or the boys see you buying anything with your money we are taking whatever your going to buy and buy it for you. We want you to save up your money." he said with a smile.

" aww ok. But I really don't want you guys spending your money on me." I said.

" yes we are. Okay?!" Zayn said

" ugh fine you win!" I said. After I said that Zayn had turned around to take a nap. I went to sit in front of Luke calum Michael and ashton.

" hi skyler." Luke said

" hi luke. " I said with a smile.

" what are you guys doing?" I said

" oh nothing just here on twitter, Facebook, and hearing music and you? " Michael said.

" oh nothing just came to sit with you guys because Zayn went to sleep, after we had a little argument jaja." I said laughing

" about what? " Ashton said

" cause we were talking and then hes just like ' if me or any of the boys including Luke cal Micky and Ashton see you buying anything we are taking it away from you and buying it. ' and I'm just like ' Zayn I don't want you guys to spend a lot of money on me. I can buy it myself ' and then he just said it again. " I said laughing.

" oh, well it's true we don't want you to spend your money when we can buy it for you skyler." Ashton said

" yeah, you turned into our little sister. " calum said.

" yeah and plus we have gotten really close to each other. How we joke around and run around while the boys are doing their concert backstage." Calum said

" yeah we've gotten closer since tour started. You guys are like my brothers." I said with a smile

" yeah so how have you been liking tour?" Luke asked

" I love it, the shows have been amazing and the crowds are loud. I love how they want to get to know me little by little. And in very show a fan asks for me to come out on stage and then you guys pick me up and one of you carry me on your shoulders and then get mics for each of us." I said laughing at every memory I've had with them.

" hey do you have a phone?" Luke asked

" yeah. " I said.

" can you lend you your phone? " he said with a smirk

" why?" I said.

" just give us you phone and look at you contacts after we hand it back to you." Luke said.

" ok." I said my phone went from luke, to michael, to Ashton and the to calum.

" here." calum said .

I looked at my contacts and found 4 new numbers.

" Luke the sexiest guy ever." " michael is a hottie. " " calum the most hottest " and " Ashton is the fucken sexy one " I read out loud at how they put their contact names. " oh you guys are crazy. I texted the so they can get my number and they did and I was there with them for a while talking with them and joking around. " can I sleep in the seat next to you Luke? " I said yawning. " sure let me get you a blanket." he got the blanket and put it over me. We had a few hours to get to Italy and we all fell asleep. " miss wake up we will be landing in about 20 minutes." the lady said and I woke up the crazy boys next to me. Once we got to the airport there were lots of fans outside. We did some shopping while we finished settling everything in the hotel room and we went out to see different things and Italy was beautiful! The next day the boys had a concert so we went home a little late because of a lot of fans stopping us.

* next day *

It was almost time for the concert so I got ready before the boys did. I put my hair in a side braid and got my eyelash curler and my mascara and some EOS lip-balm. My outfit was some black toms, some high waisted short, and a pink lace crop-top. Once I was ready the boys were almost finishing so I went to eat something. Once we were ready to go we got in a van to take us to the arena. Once we got there 5 seconds of summer played two songs and then the boys will be doing their concert. As I waited for Luke cal Micky and ash to come off stage I was sitting with Niall laughin at some joke. Once the other boys were back stage Niall had to go. While the concert was going I was playing on the play station with michael. " guys it's time for twitter questions." Luke said. We got up to look at the tv screen. " can you bring out skyler and 5 seconds of summer please?" a fan asked. " sure. Skyler, luke, Michael, Ashton and calum get your butts out on stage now! And as usual Luke carried me on his shoulders and the other boys got mics for all of us. When we got on stage the crowd went crazy.we stayed threw the whole twitter question thing cause Louis said to stay for a little bit. Once they finished with that they did the rest of the songs that were going to be sung and they finished. They did m&g and we went to eat something. We finished eating pizza and went back to the hotel and sleep.

* next day .

The boys had a day off so we went to do a little bit more of shopping before the other concert tonight. They boys would get me anything I would see. " guys chill you don't have to buy me a lot of things, I'm fine with what I have. " I said to them but they didn't listen.

It was time for the concert and it was just like yesterday's joking around, watching the boys sing, go out to the stage and listen to twitter questions and it's like late night last night concert. And m&g and then when all that happend we went to got eat something and go back to the hotel rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in the past few days, I've been really busy at home. Just want to inform you guys, I will be starting school this Monday on the 26. I will try to post more chapters if I'm not so busy these last days of my summer.

Love you guys.

- Ivette xo