Chapter 12: Ireland

When we got to Ireland Niall took us to his mom and dad house. I got to met them and I was quite nervous that they wouldn't like me. But Niall said they will love me. I remember when Niall told his parents and brother " mom Greg I want you to meet skyler, the boys and I adopted her in February on her birthday. She my little sister, she has our last name horan and I love her so much. I've always wanted a sister and now I have her." he said to his mom and brother. Niall showed us around Ireland because it's beautiful there. We spent a lot of time looking around in mullingar we all bought really cool stuff there. Niall bought me anything I wanted, all the boys did that for me. Aww I just love them, they are my like my family. As we started to your a little more I would hangout with Luke michael, Ashton and calum more cause they are so funny and they are just like niall, Liam, Louis, zayn, and harry. I told luke, cal, ash, and mike that they would turn into my brothers once we get more into touring and everything because were going to be together for a long time. Niall took us out to eat once we were done looking around some parts of Ireland. The next day was a concert so we didn't say up that late.

* next morning *

" skyler! Sky! Skkkkkyler! Luke, calum, mike, and ashton woke me up cause Liam told them too because we were to go for a little sound check before the concert and they were going to practice a little. I woke up and threw my pillows to them and they started to laugh. Once we ate we left.

After they did sound check and practice they got a few hours to themselfs and we just went back home and rested and then we went back to the concert. The boys sang and just be the foolish selfs and the did the twitter questions. " Niall can you bring out skyler, we want to see her." a twitter question said and I just watched them backstage. Niall to Luke, cal, ashton, and mike to bring me out.

" guys no I don't want to go!" I said

" we're taking you out skyler. Niall said for us to take you out. Or we will carry you out .

" fine only cause Niall said and he's listening to his fans. " I said.

I can hear the crowd chant " skyler skyler skyler" the boys didn't put me down even though I told them on the way to the stage cal for a mic for me. I dont know what for. When we got on stage the crowed was screaming.

" guys this is skyler! being carried out by the idiots of 5 seconds of summer." Niall said laughing at the end. Luke, ashton, calum, and michael had a mic with them and they said something to niall.

" skyler said hi to the fans of your brother and his bandmates. " Luke said

" uhhm hi guys. You guys are loud." I said into the mic that Luke , cal and Ashton we holding up for me to talk into wile michael carrying me on his shoulders. A few more questions and then my and the boys will go back stage to watch Harry Liam Louis Niall and Zayn sing. Once the boys finished every question me and the boys would answer some. But we left while Liam and niall were reading a question. Once they finished the concert and m&gs we left and ate some Nandos. Wow I love Ireland it's beautiful. The next day the boys had a day off but they just slept cause they were tired but I was with Mike, Luke, Calum, and Ashton fooling around so I won't be bored. In the afternoon around 5.30 pm we left to the next place anywhere the concert was. We packed and then got ready so we can be early to the airport. I am so going to miss Ireland is really beautiful here.