Chapter four : a girls day

Chapter 4 : a girls day.

Skyler pov.

Last night after we got home from shopping all day, I went up to shower ad then go to bed. I didn't eat dinner because I was so tired. I woke up really hungry so I got dressed and went downstairs. It's was around 9.30am and no one was awake so I got a bowl and cereal from a cabinet and went to the fridge to get the milk. I got my bowl of cereal and went into the livingroom. I got the tv remote and went to sit on the couch. I didn't know what to watch so I just started to flip threw the channels. I stopped in MTV and they were showing Disaster Date. I started watching it when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and looked threw the peephole. It was Perrie, El, and Dani. I opened it and the said hello. I asked if they wanted some breakfast but they had just ate. We were talk and laughing and satin jokes. " hey sky, how do you like living here at your new home?" dani asked smiling " I love it here the boys are really nice. :) " " oh yeah we forgot to tell you we are here to help you fix up you closet and stuff. How to mix and match your beautiful clothes, shoes, and anything you bought yesterday :) " El said to me. " oh my gosh really thank you thank you thank you so so much. " I said excited. " we can start once you have finished you breakfast ok sky!" I finished eating really fast and we went up to my room and into the walk-in closet. " ok sky, how would you like your closet to be? By color? Of however? " Dani said " uhhm I would like it color-coded :) " I said. " ok well let just hang up random clothes and just out them by color and then we can out your jeans, shorts, and leggings on the left side and all your shirts on the right. Sound good? " Perrie said " yes I'll love that. " I said to her . Once we got the shirts by color we moved in the jeans, shorts, and the leggings. We finished with those and now we moved to the shoes. We just put the out by brand on some shoe racks the boys had gotten me. We finished that and we went to put out the accessories in this medium hello kitty box with little drawers. We go finished by 11.45 and the boys were already awake. We went down to eat and then just have a lazy days watching movies. The girls and I got bored so we went to the park, we got some frozen yogurt and went to other different places because they want to show me around. I really felt like I can trust them with anything. They were like my sisters to me by the end of the day. They were super duper nice to me. We got home around 8.30 because we had gotten stuck in traffic. We got home some we ate some dinner. Boy do I love food <3 I had a fun day with Perrie, Dani, and El. I was tired so I went up to my room and got some sleep clothes and room a shower. I did my hair in a fishtail braid. And went downstairs to tell them that I was going to sleep an said goodnight. " goodnight skyler, sweet dreams, love you!" Niall said giving me a hug and a kiss in my head. He's so sweet, I'm glad I have a great brother like him, I love them all.

Sorry if I took so long to put chapter four up, I've been busy lately so yeah. Hope you guys like it so far. Comment if you guys want more.

Ivette. xo