DO I LIKE U?

He placed me down on to the sofa and places his body on mine.
I could feel him on my body he places his hand on my waist

He whispers in my ear and says don't worry I won't hurt you ok
My face turned bright red
I just nodded .
He places his lips on my neck slowly kissed my neck in little circles.
He pick me up and placed me on his lap ,he put my hair ,pulled me forward and made me lay on his chest ,he kissed me head and told me to go sleep

MY THOUGHTS
WATTTT FIRST U KISS ME AND PUT ME IN A MOOOD NOW U WANT ME TO SLEEP ON MY SOFA .HUHH.

The next day I waiting for ash to come pick me but I think sue was busy today so I drove myself to school
I called her ,she said she was coming but she had to do something.
I said to her it was fine.

We I got too school and I saw her standing there I ran up to her and gave her a hug oh how I missed her so much she had gone to Ireland to see her family while I was in Korea by myself.

Anyway we got to class and she was sitting with minghao her boyfriend that I had to find out myself.
I saw Suga waiting there in my seat ,I came up to him and WONWOO my other best friend told he that he need a plaster because his girlfriend just broke up with him which was sad because he really liked her.
Suga pulled he down and kissed me,everyone just stared at us.

...
Suddenly ash and minghao came up to us and asked are u guys together.
Me and suga gave then a few seconds to look and think .

As they did they were like watttttt no wayyyyyy
U GUYS ARE TOGETHER .
we both just smiled at them.
I told ash to come over to my house but she had plans with minghao
(Ash if u are dating the other members of SVT I swear to u I will kill myself)

I said ok but you hav to come we need to practise because we had not practice for a while.
I told suga u can meet up with the boys (J-HOPE, Rap Mon, Jin,Jimin,V and JungKook)
He no I will wait for u after school once u finish practising ok
I said ok.

The day was nearly ending i was in my humanity class with suga he was my partner(ooooo lucky one Jimin)
I walked to my practice that I put my money in for everyone to use but only me and ash use it because we are amazing people .
Suddenly I open the door to see and empty practise room but I did not I saw seventeen and BTS standing there waiting for me and standing right behind me was ash.
I ran in a said what are u doing here
They all replied we gonna help you with this competition ok
I nodded and said yess.
I walked up to ash and said is this ur plan she said yess on a very weak.

They asked me wait I came up they all joined in and all put in their own routine to fit in.

After a few hours of practising we got really tired and had a little rest for a while
..............