A HAZE

I walk out of there in a haze, not really knowing what to make of the whole situation. Yes, my parents were murdered but till today I always thought it was a burglary gone wrong, I had never in my wildest dreams thought it could have been for some other reason.

What could a psychologist and a house wife possible do to be murdered? And if that is true then who murdered them?

All these thoughts were making me anxious, I just wated to go home and sit is a corner and cry.. This was alot to take in.
My whole life I have felt hatred towards those men for killing my parents but now there is this new curiosity as to why they did so..

In a complete state of confusion and sadness I went back home and put the package infront of me.

After looking at it for ten minutes as if something would jump out of it, I decided I'm not ready to look at what's inside yet. I would do this later when I'm in a state to digest.

"Darkness.. darkness all around me.. All I could see was darkness.. I could hear people's foot steps but I was too scared to open the cupboard door. I was sweating and it was hard to breath. Tears were straining to come out... Thats when I heard another scream, this time my dad's. Something was wrong, something was very wrong but I was too scared to do anything about it. So I just sat there, in the darkness, holding my hand against my mouth in an attempt to lower the sound of my crying state...

And slowly I drifted into another sort of darkness.... "

"Ria wake up! Ria, Ria! " someone was shaking me.
I opened my eyes at once, only to see a worried aunt Evi holding my shoulders from shaking me awake.

"You were shouting and crying loudly and then you just went silent.. I was scared Ria, you wouldn't wake up.
Nightmare again? " she asked.

I just nodded not trusting myself with words. She kissed my forehead good night and left the room.

I always had nightmares about that night, it's not something I could easily forget. But knowing now that there was more to that night than what it seemed to be, just made it ten times worst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's just a filler guys.. I'll be updating again soon.. Please vote and leave a comment.. Let me know your thoughts about the story so far..