Ch.2 Lunch

I sit down with my friends at table 3b where the popular people don't sit. " So Kirstin how's the junior high rodeo going?" says my friend Abby, trying to change the subject. I play along with it just to make her feel better." Well right now I'm sitting around in the all around purf(performance) so actually I might make it to the finals." " Wonderful!"

        My ' shadow'  , Kaylynn, who thinks she has the priority to just copy my every move. Is going to every rodeo I go to. I mean SERIOUSLY  she's a stalker!!
         Bea turns around. I already know what's coming. " Hey Kirstin are you going to ride your 'ponies' this weekend? Hahahahaha!" Her whole table starts to laugh. My face is turning read and I can feel it, finally I just burst out." Bea as a matter of fact yes I am going to ride this weekend but no on any ponies! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY ??? BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY !!! I HAVE QUARTER HORSES!!!" " Well fine" Jake just stares at me in disbelief. I give him a snobby look and turn away.

          " Wow Kirstin I didn't know you had that in you, you're always just so quiet." " Well Abby, that right there made me go past my breaking point."
            Soon after the bell rings. " ok class as you know today is the Christmas concert and we will be going there now. I don't want to hear anyone say anything to the little kids." 
       Sometimes the eighth grade teachers at limestone are really strict.
        When we are walking down the hallway the only thing you can hear is my boots and everyone's sneakers squeaking on the floor.

          After everyone is seated and the principals finish blabbering about everything the concert finally starts.

     -- this video was actually taken at my school so all this is completely real !!!!