CHAPTER 25 - LAST CHAPTER -

From the previous..Halla's team and jungkook's team was tied and for final result,They agreed for who score first will win the game.

Yein serve the ball and Bambam catch it and send to jungkook and jungkook smash it but Yuna managed it from reach the sand and make the ball toss high.Then Yujin jump and smashed it.Once again the ball get blocked by yugyeom and send it straight to the rival ground.He taught that no one can catch it but its not true.Jane who realized it quickly run to the ball and catch it.

"woah.."spectator found it was amazing look at girls and boys play si hard.

the game continued.After a few minutes,Mark look at teahyung,giving signal and taehyung give signal to others.Jungkook nodded as he receive the signal.The ball come to them.Bam bam receive it and tossed to yugyeom and yugyeom send to Mark.Mark tossed it high to air.Mingyu and taehyung kneeled.And then jungkook jump on then and smashed the ball stronger then before.The ball pass halla and minju.They felt as they got paralyzed a minute.Then they look back and saw ball on sand.Its meaning they just loss to boys.

"damn it.."Minju swearing in low voice as she admit the lose.Taehyung run to her and lift her in bridal style.

"now..you mine!!"minju hit taehyung as she want to hide embarassment. "stupid!"

All boys go their pair and bring them to different place.

MINJU POV

"yah!taehyungie!put me down!!" taehyung at last put me down after a several pleaded I make.

"you know?your shout can make me deaf someday.."he said as he pinched my nose.

"hmph!how can you guys do this to Us?we hust want to spend time together as me,yuna,yujin and krystal already enrolled university.."me pouted.he once again pinched my nose.

"well..It was a week since you guys together and yiu want us to just sit still?I miss you!"he said as he pulled me into hus embraced.he look into my eyes.

"minju..You know what?"

"what?"

"you look beautiful today.."he said in seductive tone.

"then Im not pretty before?"I smirked as saw he start feel uneasy.

"erm..Erm..Not that what I mean..Ugh..Just forget what I said!"I pulled him and give a peck on his lips.

"thanks.."i smiled when saw he still shock.I want to walk away but he grap my hand.The he took something on sand.

"minju..Ermm..I give a lot of thinks about this..And maybe I couldnt prepared anything..but..Do you want to marry me?"he said as he put a shells on my palm.the tears escaped from my eyes.I wipe it with the backs of my hands.

"I think it will be a ring.."I laughed and kiss him.

"I do.."

HALLA POV

jungkook bring me far from others and that side there were no many people around.

"JungkooK..Where we going?"I said then he stop and turn to me.

"here is okay..I just want to be alone with you.."he said as he pull me to sit down.

"jungkook..it just a week.."he pouted and turn away.

"you dont want to spend tike with me?"

"yah!thats not what I mean..I do want be with you.."I tyrn his head to look at me.He smiled and lean to me.Our lips meet and I do cherished it.

"jungkook..Thanks.."I said as we broke the kiss

"what?"

"for always be there when I need someone..Snce I meet you,there were always good memories even we fought..ANd thanks again for save me.."

"then I want to thank you too.."

"for what?"

"you are my first..thanks for being my first and my love.."he said and pull me to his arm and kiss my fore head.

"I love you,jungkook.."

"me too.."

We look into each others eyes and slowly closed eyes and his lips met mine.

Thanks,jungkook..For accept who I am..You are my savior..

END..

Hey..This fanfics already end..Thanks for those who always read it eventhough its not Interesting..KAMSAHAMIDA..its 13 march today..My birthday!!and happy birthday to myungsoo infinite too!!