CHAPTER 1

JUNGKOOK POV

Huh..So boring.I dont know what to do right now..Maybe I should just take a walk for awhile..

"where are you going jungkook?? It almost 10 already"Mrs.Jeon,my eumma ask

"ahh..I want take a walk for awhile.." reply Jungkook

"okay but dont back home late..By  12:30 p.m I want you to be in house already..Okay?"

"neeee..."

NO ONE POV

Jungkook walk to any where his heart want.Suddenly he want to go to his ex-primary school.When he was there,he took a tour and he went to the rooftop school

JUNGKOOK POV

"oh..I miss the primary school.. Nothing had change.." Jungkook remembered his memory at primary school and also his first crush at that school.

He opened the door to the rooftop. He amazed with what he seen.A girl in white blouse,long straight black hair, at the end of rooftop.She looks like an angel.I saw tears running on her cheeks.

(a bold one was that girl)

"Are you an angel that been kicked from heaven??"

"STUPID!! Im human..and if I angel,why I been kicked from heaven??" She wept her tears

"Owh,sorry because you're crying..so i thought that you..err..what are you doing here??and why are you stand at there??" she just looking at me as she doesn't want to answer my questions.In her eyes,there were no emotion.Somehow I think I know the reason why she was stand at the end of rooftop.

"You dont think about want to jump from there,right??"

"Just leave me alone..I dont care anymore..I want to end this stupid matter!!"

Oh no!!why Im got into this kind of situation??! I have to stop her!! HUHU.. I just want to take a walk,but why this happen to me??

"Calm down,girl..whats going on?? You are too young to die early.. And you have pretty face too.. It such a--"

"BECAUSE OF THIS FACE OF MINE I GOT SUFFER!!! Just leave me alone... I want died in peace.. I want to end everything now!!!" She yelled at me.. She want to jump but I was quicker than her. I catch her hand and pull her into my embrace. She tried to jump again but I hug her tightly so that she cant move freely..

"Please release me..I want to die..they all want me die.." she said with tear running on her cheeks. She crying so hard..

"I dont even care if you want to commit suicide or what..but think about your parents' feel..how do they feel after know that their daughter are gone??" I tried to persuade her.

"She dont ever care about me.." She said weakly.after that she collapsed in my arm.she must be tired. I looked at her face. She amazingly pretty.why she said her prettiness make her suffer?? I dont understand that..and who are 'they' that she mentioned?? so much question and why I was curios about it?? Its not my problem at all..

Suddenly a sound distrected me.Its phone's ringing.I searched for the phone and I found it at the corner.It was cracked.she must throw it before make decision to commit suicide.A caller's name showed on the screen phone. EOMMA..

"Hello?"

"Halla!Is that you,honey??"

"Err..no..Im her..err..you can say that Im her savior.."

"Savior??who is this??"

"Im just a boy that just want to take a walk at primary school but err..somehow I saw a girl that want to commit suicide..so.."

"oh my god..where is she now??are she okay??"

"she sleep now,maybe?? but you dont worry..she is okay..for now.."what Im talking right now??

"oh my..sorry but can you take her to my house?? I will give the address later.."

"okay.."

I hung up the phone. After I got the address from that girl's eomma,I put her on my back.

"You know what??Maybe to other you are just another girl but to your mom you are her precious daughter..I know that from her voice.." I looked at her face. "such a waste if someone pretty like you kill yourself.." I walked away to her house

TBC..

P/S:this is my first fanfics..so..sorry if this story is boring..i will try to make entertain story.. sorry for grammar mistake and typo..HWAITING