Chapter Nineteen

You stretched and opened your eyes. You yawned and wiped the sleep from your eyes. Phil was on his laptop. He scooted over to you. His striking blue eyes were so beautiful.

"Hey can I talk to you?" You slowly nodded, scared for what was going to happen.

"Yeah."

"So me and Dan are putting something together. Like a tour, in America. It's almost done. We're go-" You cut him off.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked. You weren't upset but you didn't understand why he is just now telling you.

"I didn't want you to be upset. But let me finish. We're going to meet people because we are releasing a book. It's called The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire, aka, TABINOF. We wanted you to go on tour with us. You can meet everyone if you want." Your eyes widened.

"Really? That'd be cool. Do I get to read the book first?"

"Actually Dan and I have read it already so but yeah you can. We don't know the exact date but we're working on it." Phil grinned.

"If you want me to help, just tell me what to do and I'll do it." You leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I don't know how many times I've fallen asleep on this couch. Like 1000 times probably." Phil laughed and ruffled your hair.

"What do you want for breakfast? I can make pancakes or crepes. Whatever you want." You grinned.

"I don't care. Every time I look at you I just smile. You make me so happy, Phil Lester. I don't know what it is about you. It's just you. I love you so much and I'm not sorry for it." Phil looked at you and grinned too.

"Same. You make me happier." You laid down and put your head in his lap. "I thought we were getting breakfast." You shrugged. "Let me go get you something. I'll be back." You sat up and then laid back down when he stood up. He bent down and kissed your forehead.

You could hear Phil making food. You got up and went to the kitchen. You started helping him. It wasn't fair that he had to make it on his own. Phil shook his head but you ignored it and kept helping him.

"I've got it. Go back in the lounge, Y/N."

"It's not fair that you have to make it let me help." He was about to say something. "You can't stop me."

"Okay." You made pancakes. They tasted great too. Dan came in the lounge where you guys were eating them.

"Anymore?" You nodded and Dan went in the kitchen. He came back with a plate and sat next to you. "What're we going to do today?" You shrugged.

"Plan stuff?" Phil suggested. "For like the tour." Dan nodded.

"Yeah we could."

"I can help if you need it and if we really need help we could get B/F/N. She/he is good at, stuff." You said and continued eating.

"Nah. We could just use you." Phil said. You nodded.

|-/

It was 2am. Dan, Phil, and you were getting tired. Dan was resting his head in his hand. His head almost fell but he woke up.

"Let's sleep." You suggested.

"We have to finish. We're almost done." Dan said. He had lilac bags under his eyes. "What if dogs are children?" He wondered.

"Dan, come on. Go to your room and sleep. Or sleep on the couch but just go to sleep." He shook his head.

"I'll work on this. You go to sleep." You sighed. Phil was passed out on the table. You walked to him and kissed his head.