What did I just Do?!?!

"Wait-Can I just take a quick bath?" I asked .

He nodded and I ran to my room and he sat on the couch . I was finding something that's nice and cute since A boy is sleeping with me in my bed.

Wait-What?!?!?!?!?!

A boy is sleeping witb me in my bed and I don't even barely know him I just helped him . Oh and why is he sleeping with me?? I have so many questions to ask!!

I'll ask him later.

I went to my bathroom and went through my clothes.

I put on my blue pJ and my Sky Blue Tanktop.

Then suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "It's open . "

I said for them I come in ... The door opened to reveal Justin standing there with a smirk .

Then the questions went to my mind and through my mouth . "Why are you going to sleep here ,Justin?" I asked .

"My mom and I are in a major fight and I have no one to trust on but then it reminded me of you then I remembered the address you gave me and I went here you're mom already knows . You're Mom is really beautiful . Like you" He said. I blushed.

He's Cute but I don't Like him! ..

He had a big smile on his face when he saw me blush .

He's dimples were irresistible.

"I think I am falling----" I stopped I almost said that thing! Thank God I didn't say that.

am I blushing?? Again?!?!

"What?" He said with a smirk.

He knew what I was saying .

What will I say?!.

"I said I think I am falling .... ASLEEP!!! *Yawn*See?! I wanna sleep already!" I jumped to my bed and I blushed while I turned to the other side .

Right now all I was thinking if I really am falling in love with someone I barely even know.

--------------------------------

Hey Guys !! Here goes the School Days! I hope you'd understand that maybe more of my time is learning and less of my time is updating these.

I promise that I could update soon enough.

Thanks!!