Chapter 2: Something has been changed ~~

I went outside and walked on the sidewalk . I was texting Ashley while walking.

I wasn't looking at the road.

To Ashley_Friend_: Hey , wanna go to }€[{μͺ[}€°€¿¡

I bumped into someone and i somewhat fell down into a sitting position.

I looked at a tall and white man . he was hot handsome and Wait ... i saw him last night !! at the party ..

*FLASHBACK*

"Woopp!! Woopp!!! Yeah !! Ashley !! Look at that handsome guy there! He is so handsome i know you wanna attack him !! I mean Go for The Goal Ashley !!!! " I was totally drunk my eyes were all blurry . Ashley put on a party last night . Ashley went crazy and attacked a man . He was white and handsome . Ashley let him drink and he got totally drunk . Ashley told me to go home and i did . I got to our house and i got a blackout like i got K.O. by my little brother .

*END OF FLASHBACK*

He was the one !!

"Oops! Sorry Miss? Wait you were the ------" He didn't continue when i reached his hand . and i continued what he was gonna say "the girl from last night yah . sorry for that" i stood up and we were maybe 2 inches away from each other .. "I am Kathlyn and you?" I said.

"Justin" He answered his voice was beautiful. enchanting even .

"WHERE are you going? "

he asked .

i wanted to say my 'Why do you care?!' word but he was nice so i answered him nicely.

"Oh to Starbucks .. i was texting her but we bumped each other . soo yeah wait .. yep i already sended my message to her :)" i looked at my phone and looked at him . he was hot and wonderful and all things great about guys.