Chapter 3: Hanging Out with A STRANGER ?! ~~

"Wait .. Who is HER ?" he asks with his other eyebrow raisen.

"Oh just the ... GIRL WHO ATTACKED YOU LAST NIGHT.. Oh speaking of . when i left the party ... what did you and Ashley did?" I asked confused .

He giggles . he has a cute giggle like a small kitten. he has adorable brown beautiful orbs. I looked at him.

"Well we just talked .. and you know .. i think you already have been there :)" he says . we all burst out laughing .

I turned around and he caught my arm. I looked at him and he said "You're going to Starbucks ? Right ? With your friend, Narley,? is it? Could i join you i am a bit hungry and yeah." He said with a smirk on his wonderful face.

"Sure oh and it's Ashley not Narley." i said letting his arm to it's right position. i smiled and we both went inside the bus which leads to the shop. We broke apart when tons of people pushed us . 10 minutes later . People were going down and go to where they wanted to be. I saw a man a handsome white man sleeping in front of me. What The Heck?!... it was just Justin . I almost tripped when i saw how an angel he is sleeping . i can't help it but i just wanted to kiss him. I almost tripped and made a big stomp on the bus floor. Oh my! .. I sure hope i hadn't woke him up. His eyes opened and his lips released a yawn . i put my hand on his shoulder and said "Hey wake up we're here. I hope i didn't disturb you" i said .

He just smiles and stands up .

We walked to the entrance. And i saw Ashley waving at us so we could see her .

We walked over to her .

Justin was following.

"Who is he? Your new Boyfriend?" Ashley says with her finger rudingly pointing at Justin while sipping on her Ice cold cappuchino.

"No! He is not. He a friend i met . in the streets on the way here. Don't you remember him last night? the one you attacked?" i said Justin and me giggled.

"By the way i am Justin." Justin said with a cheerful smile .

Ashley was speechless. I guess she was shocked that she attacked a guy this nice.

Justin looks at my eyes.

"What?" I say raising my one eyebrow.

"Nothing. I just ...... like your eyes" He said with a smirk.

What???!!!!! .. I mean we only met and he likes my eyes??!!!! i mean he has the same eyes i have .. Brownish blackish

..

This guy is weird .

------

Hey guys .. i could only add one cause' i know you'll be angry so i updated another . i hope you understand my Vacation. Pls Vote !