Chapter 4: In Love?! NEVER!!~~^_^~~

We all went out of that shop. But we still waited for Justin to get his order for him to not get hungry.

"He is still so hot like what i saw last night . Oh! those BEAUTIFUL ABS!" Ashley whispers to herself.

"What ?" I asked her even though i already know what she was saying.

Justin finally appeared with his ice cold cappuchino .

"Hey you ready?" I say. Wait .. what the heck?! .. why should he be ready? oh whatevss..

"BTW .. Ashley? if i was right. Did you take my clothes last night?" Justin said with a smirk.

I see Ashley's cheeks burning up like flames. "Uh,Well .. I dunno !!" She shouted at the last sentence which was 'I dunno'

.. She was so confused .

We saw a big vehicle coming to stop by us

. We went inside and suprisingly only 3-4 peoples in the bus. Not including us which makes it 6 people .

The ride was lovely and silent and i can't help but look at Justin . and i can't take my boring eyes off him . i feel thingly inside while i was looking at him . He's smile is big. I think he knew i was checking him out.

In my head were romours saying i am in love with him.

I shaked my with a sign of disapproval .

I want him but he .. i don't know . we are still friends ...

Wait ! i just met him! An hour ago.

The bus stopped and i stood up . Justin stood up also . When i reached the door he caught my arm again . making me look at his beautiful eyes again. "LOOK.. i live in the next maybe 7 blocks from here so i am going to be left her until i get to my destination. is it okay?" Justin said

. i just nodded in agreement . He aaid thanks and kissed me in my cheek.

I was frozen . my friend pulled me. i looked at him waving a good bye on the bus' window.

I think i was in love.

No! no you are not in love with Justin ! .. C'mon Katy .. you can do this .

My friend was calling my name thousand of times. I woke up from my DayDream .

Woah! Is it this really hard to Fall IN LOVE . Gosh!

------

Hey guys .. hope you like my story . pls vote :)