THIRTEEN

A small girl with strawberry blonde hair ran around the garden, a dark haired boy following behind as he chased her around the green grass. Giggles erupted from her throat as the boy began to catch up, soon tackling the girl to the ground.

She landed underneath his body as they both erupted into giggles, big smiles etched across their lips. She pushed his body off before hopping back up, getting ready to run once again but she was once more pulled to the ground. "I've got you, I've got you." He called out in a joking tone as he firmly gripped her hips.

The two layed on the grass for abit, staring up at the sky as large white clouds floated above them, the girl's hand pointed up at one cloud as she spoke out what it looked like. "That one is a horse, look." She all but shouted, tapping his arm as he then looked up at the cloud, removing his eyes from staring at her face.

"That one is a dog." He then spoke, pointing at the cloud next to the one she had called a horse. The strawberry blonde laughed before clutching his hand accidently, a shooting pain eruted on his skin as he whimpered in pain. The younger girl soon let go, turning to face the boy with a sorry look as a tear raced down his cheek. "Alec, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." She babbled on, healing the burn without even realising it.

He looked down at where the burn had been, smiling at the fact that is had healed. He returned his eyes back to the girl, smiling even wider as she babbled on nervously, he started laughing surprising the girl.

" Abeke, I'm fine don't worry. Look it healed." He spoke, gaining her attention on his fully healed hands.

Abeke woke up with a gasp, scanning her surroundings as she saw Clary strapped to a chair as she stood before a familair man-the one that had bit her in wolf form. A growling sound startled the girl, as she looked beside her seeing a grey wolf with very sharp teeth moving towards Clary.

In one quick motion she snapped the handcuffs around her hands, stretching them as she went to cast a spell but was stopped by the man's voice. "Try anything and Riley here will rip Simon to shreds." Clary looked over at her with a pleading look, nodding in her direction she put her hands on the table, so they could see she wasn't doing anything.

"Your a werewolf."

"Obviously, and your friend is dog meat if you don't give us the cup." He spoke. angering the hyrbid shadowhunter. Her hands presses down on the table harder, beginning to burn the wood as she tried not to rip his throat out, it would be so easy or his heart. Shaking her head, she contained her thoughts controlling them as best she could but they always seemed to go back to some sort of violence.

The wolf got closer to Clary, as her breathing quickened tears streaming down her face. Abeke slammed her hands on the table, trying to control herself from the murderous thoughts that were consuming her. A purple aura consumed the girl, protecting her from anyone that tried to come near to her. "Let us go." Abeke spoke with gritted teeth, eyes shining a vibrant purple towards the alpha as he shown his a green in return.

"Okay, okay. You win, i'll tell you where the cup is just please let them go."

"I'm listening."

"It's er, it's in the loft where you found me, there's a loose floorboard in the bedroom my mom didn't know i knew that she hid it there." Clary lied, steadying her heartbeat so they wouldn't know she way lying. He turned around and ordered some of the werewolves to 'bring him the cup' before turning his attention back to Clary.

"If you're lying, I'm not just going to kill your friend, I'm going to make you watch as Riley rips him to shreds." He spoke as his face was just inches from Clary's.