Chapter 3: The Castle

Okay so I know that I haven't updated in a while and that's because I have been really busy with some of my other stories. Since this is a new one I don't really update it as much as I probably should... Anyways I hope that you like this chapter also if you didn't know I changed the name from Stolen By A Commoner, Or Maybe Not. To Stolen By A Prince. I had a different idea of what I wanted the story to be like. I also changed what the story was about so I hope that you will still like it even though it is different than before. Also I am starting a story with @shelby1200 and I will tell you when it is up. It is going to be about PLL (Pretty Little Liars). So anyone that has some interest in PLL read it! It isn't up yet though... It will be different form the T.V. show and the books. There might be a few things that are similar but it will mainly be different!

Don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT and...

Continue reading and check out my other books!

-Brooke

-----------------------

Jessica's POV

As they move me to the car I decided that I would be silent and not talk to any of them. He was suppose to choose my sister and now she is going to be devastated and think that THE PRINCE stood her up and I don't even know if my family will notice I am gone. I eat by myself and I normally just stay in my room and do nothing but read and sew. 

I really do wonder what my family is doing. I think hard about what they are probably doing when someone interrupts my thoughts.

"I really do hope that you will enjoy the castle I will have my sister show you around," He says. But I just look away in response. "You know now many people know that I have a sister because most people don't care that she chooses a boy," I look away again. But he still continues, "Really only the people know that I have a sister are the ones have boy siblings or a son," I continue to look away and he continues ,"You know that you are going to have to talk to me sooner or later," 

In my head I think later. "Well then," he replies. Did I just say that out loud oops... Oh well its not like he didn't know that was going to happen.

When we get to the castle it is huge as I said before 9 stories... Which from me living in a 1 story house it is very large. When we get inside I see the other people guys that help him choose who he wants to marry. They all look like fairly attractive boys. I think that they are the Prince's from the other areas. The reason they come here is because if the Prince decides that he doesn't want one of them and they think that they are good they can choose them. Apparently they all wanted my sister and when they see me there jaws drop open.

I think to myself please they are so stupid, even if they are Prince's they really shouldn't think that I am pretty I mean they have seen my sister right? I mean she is the pretty one out of the two of us.

I just walk straight past them and walk to the girl to the other side. She says to me, "I don't remember you being the one that my brother picked and your only 15 which it weird but I guess you are pretty, come with me and then I'll show you the castle and I'll show you your room for now," Then I am taken to shown the rest of the castle.

-----------------------

The Prince's POV

I see when I walk in that all of the guys have there jaws out of there mouth and instead of talking to all of them she walks straight past them and right to my sister. My sister talks to her a bit and then just takes her to the first floor. She must be giving her the tour of the castle.

When I walk up to the other guys I see that they are shocked.

"And who is that," asked one of my friends standing there Drew.

"Well when I got to her house no one in her house was ready except for that sister and she is pretty and she made the dress that she was wearing so I decided that I would just take her, so I did," I say bluntly.

"Did you tell her family," asked David.

"No I did not because I don't know about her yet, when I know for sure that she is the one for me then I will tell her family and if she isn't I will just give her back to them and they try with the other sister," I say and then continue, "You'd think they would be mad but they can't say no to the Prince,"

"River what trouble did you get yourself into," I voice says from the distance, oh goodness its my mother. Her, my brother, dad, and sister are they only ones that call me from my real name. No one really knows my real name my friends just call me dude and that works fine and then all of the people in the village just call me Prince.

Before my mom gets to talk more I get interrupted by Jessica. "Excuse me but I was wondering were my room was, I kinda lost Meredeth (the princess) as she was giving the tour on the top floor..." She was obviously very embarrassed. This was a perfect opportunity to make sure that my mother doesn't get to lecture me. "I will show her," I say and then wave goodbye to my friends and quickly make my way over to Jessica.

As I walk I turn around to make sure that she is following me, and then continue along when I see that she is following me. When I get to my room I make a right and then lead her to her room. There are three rooms on this floor. One for her, one for me, and then if we decide that we like each other enough and want to move in together one for the both of us. She quickly gets into her room says thanks and then closes the door on me.

--------------------

Jessica's POV

He leads me up to the 5th floor and there are only three bedrooms, One King sized one and two Queen ones. Obviously just in case we like each other enough. At first that creeps me out but when he gets me to my room I quickly get inside say thanks and close the door. I relize that it is a very rude thing to do but he did take me from my life and family suddenly without any time to think. I turn around and take a look around my new room  for a while. The bed has satin sheets and the bathroom is the size of my old room I have a walk-in closet with casual clothes, and dresses, and much more like shoes.

Maybe I'll be okay living here for a while...

----------------------------

Hey everyone so I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. I had a lot of fun writing and I think that it is fairly long so I hope that you like it! Don't forget this ISN'T edited and...

VOTE

COMMENT and 

Continue reading this books and check out my other ones too!

Thanks! 

-Brooke