Chapter 2: Wait... What?

Hey I know that there aren't really that many people that follow this story but for the people that do sorry that I haven't updated in a while I am on one of the only computers that I can get on in the house. Normally I have my school computer but without it, its kind of hard to update. I hope that you like this chapter and that you... Vote, Follow and Comment! Dedicated to my BFF Kaity go read her books!

Thanks!

-Brooke

--------------

The Prince's POV

"Next!" I say as I call the next girl into the room. Man it is so hard to find a girl that is older than me and is good at things like cooking, cleaning, and whats to have children. But she also has to be kind and she has to be beautiful. As I see the next girl some into the room, I look down and see that her name is Elizabeth, when I look up at her again she is very beautiful, I also see that she has a sister, although she is 15 I would like to meet the family and all. She bows to me, I nod and then I say words that seemed very strange out of my mouth. "I must meet your family".

--------------

Jessica's POV

When my sister gets home it is about 6:30 and she says that he wants to meet the family. Oh brother... As I look at my dress I figure that I will have enough time to finish it before he gets her. So I continue to sew.  My mother asks when we will be here and Elizabeth says at about 10:00 So of course my mom starts to clean the house and wants everyone to start getting ready and be ready and looking amazing by 9:30 so we can talk about lines. I mean what kind of person wants to have lines so that there family sounds amazing? I wonder if I can just stay in my room the entire time. I continue to sew and when I look at the clock again it is about 9:00, I hear my mom scream EVERYONE GET READY... NOW! And that's when I get up and go to my room to get changed. As I get ready I notice that the dress is a little loose and decide to do my make-up and then head to the living room to tighten it up a little bit.

When I head to the living room and look for my sewing kit all over. When I heard a knock on the door although it couldn't be the Prince it was only 9:45 we had already gone over our lines and now were going over last minute things. When I open the door there are guards and they ask, if this is the Barnic residence, as I say yes they open the door and the Prince walks in. I quietly find my mother and say, The Prince is here. She freaks a little and then tells me to make him at home. Like that will be easy we live in a  one story house and he lives in a 7 story house. But I try...

I walk back over to the Prince and I tell him to sit were he would like and that the rest of my family is still getting ready. He says that it is okay and then compliments my dress. As I thank he, he says to his guards. I have found the girl I want take her. I look around as I think about how much my sister will love the castle. I stand up and say I will get my sister. They ask why and I am very confused. "Don't you want my sister?" I ask and he says "No I want you." Then without even letting me say anything they escort me out.

---------------

Sorry it wasn't that long I didn't know if it was good or not... So Anyways I hope that you liked it and I will update again sometime soon.

Don't forget to...

COMMENT

VOTE

and FOLLOW!

-Brooke